Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Andy!

Super Andy!

Hi Andy!
    What an incredible dog you are, and how special your owners must be.
    I was touched by your story and amazed at how handsome you look today.
    Your name is perfect as your vet sounds like one in a million.
    Lots of love from England,
    Louise

Hi Andy,

It's wonderful to see you looking so happy and healthy. God bless you and your family
    Best wishes,
    Linny

Amazing Andy!!!!

Is there a dry eye in the Pet Talk house this morning? Not hardly, Andy!! As we read your bio, tears are streaming down our faces, as we imagined how alone and miserable you were. So sick and pitiful. God love your wonderful family for saving you!! Our hats go off to them and that fabulous vet, Andy, for taking so much time to give you a better quality of life. What a success story you are pretty boy!! A jewel of a boy, is putting it mildly. Congratulations to you and your family for you being our DOTD today sweetie!! We hope your day is filled with nothing but fun, games. kisses, hugs, and treats!! Please have Mom add some kisses in there from us. We wish you all continued happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Andy, I just wanted to say what a beautiful and healthy boy you have become. How blessed you are to have been saved by such wonderful people and to have a vet who is so caring! Congratulations to you on being DOFT. Now go and play!

Andy

Hello to Andy's Family,

What a sweet heartwarming story. It sounds like you are all bessed. Andy you are such a handsome boy. I know that you give as much love to your family as they give to you. Not to forget Dr. Andy, you are truly an honor to your profession. Thank you for sharing you story with us. Sincerely, Marigold2

Andy....I am so sorry that someone did that to you. I am very happy that you have found a family that loves you very much and that takes such good care of you. You are so handsome. It also sounds like you have a very special vet also.Many thanks to him for taking such good care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. I hope you and your family will have many, many happy years together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    Is there a dry eye in the Pet Talk house this morning?
    No there isn't - not here anyway. The bottom picture just did me in. God bless you for helping Andy and God bless your vet. Andy's story reaffirms my faith in the human race. There truly are good people out there and heros of all kinds. Andy is so handsome now and I know the bond between you two will grow stronger and stronger as the years go by.

Andy~

I was excited to see a Black Lab as our Dog of the Day, and as I read your biography of how and when you were found, I felt such heartache for you!!!

How wonderful, to be discovered by people who were determined to offer you all the care and attention you needed.

And, How fortunate that "Andy the Vet " was so dedicated, offering his expertise , so you could grow and become everything a Black Lab is intended to be. You are so Beautiful~ and such a Very Special

Dog of the Day!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dorothy39; 11-12-2006 at 01:32 PM. Reason: mis-spelled a word!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Hi there Andy,

You are a special dog for sure. I am happy & amazed what love and
    compassion can do for a little one like you sweetheart. I am overjoyed
    to know that you are now healthy & happy and living with folks who love
    you for the special little fighter you are I am proud to offer my heartfelt
    congratulations to you & your loving family as our precious DOG OF THE DAY.
    Lots of hugs & kisses coming your way Andy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Andy,
    How incredible you are and how wonderful your rescuers are. You're a lucky little fella to have fallen into such kind hands. Have a blessed life.
    Labmomma X 2

Andy...

"DAISY & DELILAH"....TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH.

In seeing the picture of you the day you were rescued brought tears to our eyes.....and to look at you NOW.....oh my gosh!!!

Bless the heart of your humans and the kind vet who made the remarkable transition in you health/life.

You are so deserving of the spotlight today==congrat's and continued happiness---we think you are grrrrrreat!!

Adopt/rescue/donate to your local shelters!!
    Jasmine's Mom

OMGoodness!!! What a story!!!! Of course it brought tears to my eyes!!! What a wonderful (and LUCKY) dog for the love of your family and Dr. Andy!!!! Big, big hugs to all of you. Congrats on DOTD!!!!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Oh Andy, precious boy! Not a dry eye in the house, for sure! I too was thrilled this morning, to see a beautiful black Labbie boy as our Sunday honoree. But after reading your bio., seeing the second photo of you before your rescue, I was overcome with emotion! What an amazing, inspirtational and heartwarming tale of rescue. God bless your guardian angels, your wonderful family and dear Dr. Andy! They, along with you, deserve the title, "hero!" I'm thrilled that you are once again healthy, whole and living a life that all doggies deserve, a life filled with respect, devotion and unconditional love! BIG hugs and kisses to you sweet boy on your special day! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day celebration! Today we all celebrate your incredible story of survival, your indefatigable spirit, your heart! Long and happy life to you, precious Andy, DOG OF THE DAY!

Andy

Sweetheart, I am sooooo glad you have a compassionate, warm, loving home and vetinarian. As I read your story, I wanted to know where to send the check. Then I saw your before picture. I just can't imagine how someone ... Now, you look happy and handsome and that's the image I'll keep in my heart. Happy DOTD to you, your family, friends and Andy, the vet with a heart of gold!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Sweet Andy

Congrats on your recovery Andy! You truly are a sweet special baby!