Thread: What kind of a week did you have?

What kind of a week did you have?

Mine was a nightmare. I've had problems with financial aid all semester, and this week the registrar was kind enough to let me know a whole two days in advance if I didn't pay them $3,750 by Friday all my courses would be dropped. Luckily, I got it sorted out but my whole week has been stressful and full of disappointments and petty hassles and I'm so glad it's finally the weekend!!

I plan on relaxing all weekend long!

Hopefully, everyone else's weeks were a little better...

how was your week? And how do you plan to spend your weekend?

I had a crazy week! The department that I work in is small to start with, but two of the four were sick and or traveling and the fourth hasn't been around much. I got buried in work and then found out last minute that I had to travel on one of the days. That put me behind from the start on my own tasks let alone helping with other people's work. On top of that I got sick on Thursday and luckily was able to work from home. I'm SO glad the week is over!

This weekend should be great with a couple of parties, a nice BBQ Sunday, and plenty of R&R in between. I might try to head downtown tomorrow night, but who knows... I rarely make plans more than a few hours ahead of time.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Normal; jogging, school, jogging, ballet, sleeping, jogging, school, jogging, swimming, ballet, sleeping, continued. 2 days in the life of me. SIGH, rather boring, Eh?

Mines been about normal, except I got a huge ESL assignment, which is why, unfortunatly, this post will be cut short, because I've been putting it off and it's due on Monday.

STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Mine was pretty bad. I've been sick and rather unhappy this week. Life, work more importantly, is very stressful at the moment. The week isn't over yet, gotta work tomorrow.

I'm not sure what is making me so unhappy, but I've cried almost everyday this week.

Hopefully next week will be better, for all of us!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

One word: horrible! Hope the weekend is 200% better for us both

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Stressful and fun at the same time:

Monday: School. I was worried about my math grade all last week, and it turned out to be wayyy higher then I expected. I got a 83 in math. 86 in science. 92 in Social Studies and 94 in Language Arts. I also take an extra help math program which I got a 91 in I think.

Tuesday: I went to my friend's(neighbors) house all day with I_luv_Rusty.

Wednesday: School...long and boring.

Thursday: Went shopping at my local mall with I_luv_Rusty.

Today: Crazy day! Went to my friends house, unexpectedly, then I went to eat at Johnny Carinnos. Then at the spur of the moment my parents went to Atlantic City.

Tommorow: I have to get my glasses tightened.

Sunday: I have no clue.

Okay, well pretty boring week lol. I hope everybody's weekend is better then their week!

My week started out being stressful and then it was okay and then it became stressful again. Both of my female cats have been sick so this has caused me to be stressed out. Ziggy is now back to normal but Pearl is still recovering.

This weekend I plan on cleaning, doing some shopping and other errands, medicating Pearl, and hopefully working on my Christmas card picture. On Sunday I'm getting my first deep tissue massage and I hope that this will help my neck, shoulders, left arm, and back. I'll then hopefully come home and relax for a while and I'll later have dinner with my parents.

My week was awful. I quit my job because I couldn't handle the stress anymore. The next day, one of my birds died. Only hours after that, I got a call from the Police telling me that they found my abandoned car.. I had no idea it was moved from the front of our house. Then I found out that because I left on bad terms with the company, they were going to try holding my paycheque. It has been absolutely awful.

Things are picking up though. I spent the entire day with my wonderful boyfriend and even got a call this morning from my new boss! I found another position only a few days after I quit my job and it pays WAY more.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Normal, I guess.

Monday- School. I finally came back to school after spending all last week with the flu. EVERYBODY was asking me why I was absent, If I felt better and all that jazz. I also got some hugs from a few people, but the thing is, I don't like the attention. But on the plus side, I didn't have to go to tennis practice in the morning.

Tuesday- Career day. Or I think it was career day. All we did was go to one school and go to a couple booths about some jobs. All the jobs they had were boring though. We didn't get to go to any actual work places or anything. It was reallllly boring...

Wednesday- School...boring. I did skip a Pre-ACT test thingy. I forgot about it...'conveniently'. I missed it last week AND the make-up test thing so I was supposed to do another make-up test but I didn't feel like it so I didn't take it. XD

Thursday- Eh, ok. We had tennis practice in the morning with the basketball people. I thought it was going to be a lot harder but we just had to run a 5-2, run 5 laps around the gym in less than 2 minutes. Loads better than having to run 20+ laps like we did when we conditioned with the volleyball people. School was boring, as usual.

Friday- Boring, except 7th and 8th period. 7th period, most people went to some peeler party thing so it was only a few people in class. We got to do whatever and my friend and I started playing a game that was pretty nasty/funny. It was called Either Or, and you had to list two nasty things and the other person had to pick one of them. Wellll, we listed things that had to do with some of the people in class and then one of the guys was walking by and got the note and read it! It was funny though...

Saturday(today)- Not sure what we are going to do. There's a cool front in today so that's a plus.

Sunday- Again, don't know what we are going to do.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

I spent the entire week sick with a virus, running a temperature and have had a horrible headache. My aunt passed away last Saturday and, due to the virus, was unable to make to trip to her funeral yesterday. I hope this stuff soon leaves my body so I can get back to normal.
    Labmomma X 2

Awww, sounds like nobody's week was that great!

Here's to hoping next week is much, much better for everyone!

Wow everyone's having a bad week! Mine has been rather stressful as well, but woohoo it's the weekend! I'm taking Roscoe to get a bath today, so it should be a good day. He's weird, he loves going to the groomer. Tomorrow I have no plans - love days like those

As far as work and life in general my week was pretty normal. BUT...........after 4 days of the pineapple express slamming into our state the rivers couldn't take it anymore and we had severe flooding all over Western Washington last Tuesday. Of course it messed up our commute so bad that it has been taking twice as long to get home, about 2 hours.

I haven't been able to get out to poop scoop because it's dark when we get home and there is about two feet of leaves covering the yard, ****looking out window now and sighing deeply****. We will leaf blow again, for the 12th time, but another storm is coming in again tomorrow which will most definately blanket my yard with leaves again. I hate having 50 million trees surrounding our home.