Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hope hope hope!! Pictures!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hope hope hope!! Pictures!

I cant believe I am doing this- but I hope to have another wonderful pet into my house hold. Its a 7 month old BLUE MERLE COLLIE ( PINCHES SELF!!!) ... Its still in the works but I am soooooooo excited I cant stand it!
    I have to have my second surgery thursday, but assured they would hold him for a week afterwards... I am in love already- got a crate ready, bowls ready... I must be crazy! ( cant wait, cant wait.. cant wait... lollllllllll teeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee..... )
    Last edited by borzoimom; 11-12-2006 at 04:56 PM.

aw! How exciting Collies are great..make sure to post pics

oh yeah pics are a MUST requisit to get another pet here

lovely I love merles.........*awwww*.........
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

ohhhhhhhhhhhh hope hope hope... I have had 3 collies in my adult life. A tri ( captain) a sable ( sable) and a white with merle head ( chrystalis alias charlie) and alwaysssssssssss wanted a merle..And this dog has common parents with my beloved Captain and Charlie ( Tartanside)...
    I even wanted to breed Zubin to this one female borzois that would throw grays because of this....
    Look out obedience ring- HERE WE COME!!!!

You have no idea how much I want to see him too. lol Congrats!!!!
    Tim ~ Majestic Collies

"Just when you think there are no Angels, a Collie comes into your life"
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
    but by the moments that take our breath away"

GIVE ME THE HELPLESS, THE LOST, THE HOMELESS LITTLE ONES STRUGGLING TO LIVE; SEND THESE WEAK,
    ABANDONED LIVES TO ME, I OFFER HOPE, CARE, WARMTH AND MOST OF ALL LOVE,

Pledge of a Rescue Worker

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Aww, more PT collies. One thing at PT is, you aren't allowed to get a new pet and not show plenty of pics. (You might want to check to "terms and conditions" We'll hold you to it. Can't wait for more collie pics.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Quote Originally Posted by MajesticCollies
    You have no idea how much I want to see him too. lol Congrats!!!!
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllll ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL FINGERS CROSSED HERE TIM!!!! NOW YOU PROMISED.. YOU PROMISED.. lollllllllllllll..

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh hope hope hope... I have had 3 collies in my adult life. A tri ( captain) a sable ( sable) and a white with merle head ( chrystalis alias charlie) and alwaysssssssssss wanted a merle..And this dog has common parents with my beloved Captain and Charlie ( Tartanside)...
    I even wanted to breed Zubin to this one female borzois that would throw grays because of this....
    Look out obedience ring- HERE WE COME!!!!
    Congrats.....I have a sable/white male and a tri female, she 's 4 months old now. I've always had just one at a time and I never knew just how much fun more than one of them could be.

Ahhh how exciting!! Fingers, toes, and paws crossed for ya!

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

Quote Originally Posted by Love That Collie
    Congrats.....I have a sable/white male and a tri female, she 's 4 months old now. I've always had just one at a time and I never knew just how much fun more than one of them could be.
    I have always had at least two dogs, but most of my life, alot more than that at a time. I have found, IMO, that try as you can, you cant play like a dog would play with another dog. I have found two dogs are happier than one. And I dote on my dogs, spoil them rotten, but they still love to play with each other.
    We got Galina because she was being dominanted by the other alpha bitches in the pack at her breeders. She came here a wall flower, and just by playing with her brother, she has really turned into quite a silly little character. Even Hottie tries to get into the games once in a while.
    The only negative I have found in multiple dogs, is supervision. Two heads are better than one for getting into mischeif. However- that has become second nature to me. I have also found like breeds at least in how they think, get along better than two different breeds that dont think alike at all. Like- most of the herding breeds get along great together.
    I am excited about this not only for having a collie again, but the age of the puppy is perfect too. Old enough to know a few things, but young enough to allow the other two males "alpha" in the house. Of zubin has no clue what an alpha is.. lol.. ( knucklehead... lol..)
    Alot of the temperment in the Borzoi is alot like a collie. They are couch pototoes, intellegent without always thinking what else is there to do, and lets face it- GLAMOROUS! Some people dont like alot of coat- I do. I brush my guys every day- Hottie twice a day with his mature adult male coat.
    I cant wait! I already named him!!! lolllllllllllll... His name is Major.

How exciting this must be for you! I can't wait to see him...good luck!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh this is wonderful news! I am so happy for you! Fingers and paws crossed and prayers that you get the beautiful Collie! Pictures are a requirement of course .

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

I am going nuts waiting! I have to have surgery again thursday and its like- jeeeeeeeeez hurry up- I have another one coming... jeeeeeeeeeeeeez...

Haha I remember when we got Princess [a Lab/Golden] my father and sister left to go check out how big she was and stuff like that while my mom and I stayed home. The waiting nearly killed me! My dad called up and said we're taking her home, he also said that she was a small dog, well she wasn't small I'll tell ya that much [my dad just wanted her a lot so he said she was small so that my mom wouldn't say no on the phone if he told her she was a big dog]. Anyway, good luck on your surgery and I hope you can get the Collie!

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

How very exciting! I love Collies too!!! Can't wait to see Major!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!