Thread: Hello all

Hybrid View

Hello all

Hello all I am new to the forum some of you may know me from a previous forum so hello to you tooo.....

I am delighted to be here I have 2 dogs one is a Jack Russell Terrier and the other is a mixed breed terrier that we rescued approximately 1 year ago.

Their names are Jack for the Jack Russell (original I know) and Millie for our rescue. They are my babies and I love them to pieces and they rule my house and put my husband in his place when he needs it lolllll

So please introduce yourselves and let me get to know you would love to
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

Quote Originally Posted by jackmilliesmom
    Hello all I am new to the forum some of you may know me from a previous forum so hello to you tooo.....

I am delighted to be here I have 2 dogs one is a Jack Russell Terrier and the other is a mixed breed terrier that we rescued approximately 1 year ago.

Their names are Jack for the Jack Russell (original I know) and Millie for our rescue. They are my babies and I love them to pieces and they rule my house and put my husband in his place when he needs it lolllll

So please introduce yourselves and let me get to know you would love to
    OHHHHHHHHH WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!!!! lolllllllllllllll.. Welcome!

Yep here I am - I am frozen wrapped up in scarf, cardigan, jumper and t.shirt the heating in our office has gone on the blink....
    jackmilliesmom

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

lolllllllllllllll will you stay put for a second.. lollllllllllllllllllllllll... hold on.. lol

What??????????????????? hold on I am sitting down not hanging off a cliff lollll
    jackmilliesmom

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

lollllllllllllll okay- remember that drop down window? you go alllllll the up near the top to "user" click on that , then you will see to the left the "edit signature. Type whatever you want. Now to add a picture ( its the only time you have to use a outside source- copy one of your pictures from like tinypics etc but you want the line that says "/img" copy that line and put it in your text part of your message.
    After that on your replies you use manage attachments to load from your computer.
    This does seem like alot at first as everything is divided but you get the hang of it pretty quick, and we are here to help. People are really here!!!

ok will start now thanks
    jackmilliesmom

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

Heyyyyy JackandMillies! It's Worthy from AP. Glad to see you're joining the PT forum. Soooo much nicer anyhow.
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.