Thread: UPDATED CATS FOUND A HOMES!!!!! 2 Cats Up For Adoption *please Help* *pictures* !!

Threaded View

UPDATED CATS FOUND A HOMES!!!!! 2 Cats Up For Adoption *please Help* *pictures* !!

I'm writing this on behalf of my co-worker whose father past away. He left behind two precious cats. They are in need of a forever home. I don't know a lot about these cats but I'm hoping that someone will be kind enough to open there doors and take in these two cats. It's a mom cat and her baby. They are both fixed and females.

I hope to be posting pictures tomorrow but I'm not sure who else to turn to, I told her I would help her find a home and I want to really bad for these guys.

He didn't have a will so no one knows what he wanted done with the cats and I don't want her husband to take them to the spca where they will most likely be put down. Also, her neighbor told my co-worker that she thinks her dad would have wanted them to be put down and I thought that's crazy they are still young and have plenty of life in them.

Of course my co-worker disagreed but she's not a cat person like me so it's hard to make her not want to take them to the SPCA. But she does not want them to be put down but that's what will happen if I can't find them a home and she takes them to the SPCA.

Well I hope someone will be able to help foster them or take them in. They deserve a chance to be with someone else that will love them and will take good care of them forever.

Melissa
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 11-22-2006 at 01:36 PM.