Thread: UPDATED CATS FOUND A HOMES!!!!! 2 Cats Up For Adoption *please Help* *pictures* !!

UPDATED CATS FOUND A HOMES!!!!! 2 Cats Up For Adoption *please Help* *pictures* !!

I'm writing this on behalf of my co-worker whose father past away. He left behind two precious cats. They are in need of a forever home. I don't know a lot about these cats but I'm hoping that someone will be kind enough to open there doors and take in these two cats. It's a mom cat and her baby. They are both fixed and females.

I hope to be posting pictures tomorrow but I'm not sure who else to turn to, I told her I would help her find a home and I want to really bad for these guys.

He didn't have a will so no one knows what he wanted done with the cats and I don't want her husband to take them to the spca where they will most likely be put down. Also, her neighbor told my co-worker that she thinks her dad would have wanted them to be put down and I thought that's crazy they are still young and have plenty of life in them.

Of course my co-worker disagreed but she's not a cat person like me so it's hard to make her not want to take them to the SPCA. But she does not want them to be put down but that's what will happen if I can't find them a home and she takes them to the SPCA.

Well I hope someone will be able to help foster them or take them in. They deserve a chance to be with someone else that will love them and will take good care of them forever.

Melissa
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 11-22-2006 at 01:36 PM.

Poor kitties.. Not only did they loose their human, now they are going to loose their home and be cast into a cold cruel world! I SURE hope you find these babies a home soon! Can you take them in until a home is found to keep them from being taken to the pound? This is so disturbing...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    Poor kitties.. Not only did they loose their human, now they are going to loose their home and be cast into a cold cruel world! I SURE hope you find these babies a home soon! Can you take them in until a home is found to keep them from being taken to the pound? This is so disturbing...
    I really wish I could take them in but I already have 5 cats in a one bedroom apartment...please no one hate me for that I wish I had a bigger apartment for my own cats but I just can't afford it.

Thats A Shame That Noone Will Take Those Cats, To Honor Thier Fathers Memory.
    They Sure Wont Hesitate To Take What Ever Valuables And Money There Is Will They?
    We Pray Those Cats Get A Furr Ever Home.
    Thats A Tragedy That No One Wants Them.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh I completey agree. I would but with my living situation already it's hard to take care of the ones I have. I just hope I can find them a home soon.

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu
    Thats A Shame That Noone Will Take Those Cats, To Honor Thier Fathers Memory.
    They Sure Wont Hesitate To Take What Ever Valuables And Money There Is Will They?
    We Pray Those Cats Get A Furr Ever Home.
    Thats A Tragedy That No One Wants Them.

This is the mother cat her name is Kitty Kat. My co-worker couldn't get a picture of the baby but she said she would try again tomorrow but she said that the baby is Gray with a white belly and thinner than the mom. The baby's name is Princess.

Please if someone you know would like to adopt them I'd be willing to drive half way in PA to deliver these precious cats that need a forever home.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I just figured I'd post to get this on the front page again so I'd see if anyone has thought about adopting these two special kitties.

If you know of anyone...please let me know...I know they are not young chickens but they still have plenty to give.

I'm willing to drive half way in PA.

Is anyone interested in fostering them maybe?? I would if I could.

Have you contacted PAWS? Fonda's Foundlings? Have you put up any notices around town? Have you posted anything on Statecollege.com? pm me if you can and perhaps I can get some information on an email list serve a friend of mine has.

Denyce

Ok I saw where you posted on the classified section on Statecollege.com but you can also go to the discussion boards and post a thread on there. A lot of animal lovers look at that board.

I just heard from Paws and right now they are so booked with other cats and because these cats are 8 and 5 yrs. old no one will really them because of their age.

Well it may just take a really long time to adopt them. I'm still trying to get them a home. It just seems like this is taking forever.

Melissa

Anyone still interested?

Just wanted to let you all know that the 2 cats I had up for adoption have found a home.

They are going to do it on a trial basis just to see how the cats react with the kids.

I'm so happy for the cats and I hope they stay there forever.

Melissa

Lets pray that these children are mature enough to realize taht these Cats are living creatures with feelings and taht they all learn to live together.
    These Older Cats may need some time to adjust after losing thier Guardian, lets Pray that this is the Right Furr Ever Home.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I think the childern will be. The mother was the one e-mailing me and let me know that her kids are very good with animals and they love animals dearly.

Thank you for your kind prays.

I am very glad you were able to find these two a home. I have been thinking of you and them the last couple of days. Good luck to these two. Good Going Melissa!