Thread: Archie

Archie

Archie,
    You are a very handsome cat. I like your markings. I'm so glad you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Archie II

Archie, what a great story; see, you knew that YOU were the right cat for your family! I also commend your family for adopting an adult cat; not too many people would do that. And since you're just a young adult; you'll be around to entertain them for a long, long time! Enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

Archie, what a handsome boy you are! You were sent at just the right time to make sure yourmeowmie and kitty sister had a companion and someone to love, after the death of your predecessor.

Sounds like you have already made a special place for yourself in everyone's heart including your kitty sister, even though she won't admit it yet!

Have a marvelous day for your COTD celebration and maybe your sister will let you cuddle with her!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Archie, you are such a clever Cat to recognize your New Guardian right away and make sure that she knew right away that you were HER CAT!
    You didnt want her after all to pick the wrong Companion to take home, did you?
    The Found Cats All send a Friendly
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To Awesome ARCHIE COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are SUCH a handsome kitty gracing my screen on a rainy day! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Archie the Second - You are precious! You chose your family so convincingly. Please ask them to give you a hug for me. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweet boy. Have lots of fun in your garden. I hope you and your sister and your people will have a long and wonderful life together. Hugs and purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Archie you are such a handsome fellow!!! ♥♥♥

Sure sounds like you picked a great home and family for yourself, sweetie.
    It was a treat to see your wonderful picture today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archie, you are such a stunning fella! (and a charmer too, I hear!) Happy Cat of The Day!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Greetings to you Archie II!!! What a dashingly handsome boy you are and wow, doesn't the camera love you! Now your Mom may have thought she'd be leaving the shelter with a certain other kitty that day but you knew all along who the chosen one would be, right sweetheart? All it took was one brush up against her hand and the deal was sealed! And I'd bet by now, even your reluctant fursis has succumbed to your irresistible charms! Enjoy your reign as our most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day, adorable Archie! Wishing you and your family many, many happy, love filled years of companionship! And kudos to your wonderful Mom for going the rescue route, providing such a wonderful forever home to a most deserving boy! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Archie!

Oh Archie, you sound just like MY little Archy! Friendly, loving, and very chatty!

You are so handsome and you sure know how to pose for the camera. I love how you hijacked your meowmie from seeing that 'other cat'!! I guess you were tired of hanging around the shelter and figured you would get a furrever home by hook or crook!

Congratulations on being COTD. I loved your story a lot.

Get lots of treats & scritches!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Archie

Archie, you are such a beautiful cat--no wonder your mommy couldn't resist bringing you home from the shelter. It seems that she made the right choice, and you have brought much sunshine to her home! I'm sure that your little sister will also learn to accept and love you just as much. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Archie, you are such a handsome boy! And a very clever boy to scope out your mom when she came to the shelter and convince her that YOU were the kitty she wanted. You are doing a great job of easing her pain from the loss of her first furfriend. You are a great COTD, Archie!