Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Application accepted - THEY'RE HERE!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Application accepted - THEY'RE HERE!

Bobcat and I have put in an application to adopt these 2 babies. They are siamese mix, brother and sister and are currently named Mork and Mindy. (I think that will have to change). They don't have to be adopted together, but that would be our wish. They are 10 weeks old. Mork is very busy and social, while Mindy is sweet and more reserved. (BTW ~ We're not sure which is which in the photo. What do you think?)

So, wish us luck. They have many applications for these 2. We should know in the next 2 weeks whether our application was successful. It may count against us that I'm away from home 2 weeks out of the month. But, Bobcat is retired so they will have plenty of companionship.

I'm sure Pepper will accept them relatively quickly. Halo will take a little longer. Cammie will basically ignore them, but she does have a maternal instinct.....

Fingers, paws and whiskers crossed! I'm already in love. I can't wait to meet them. Hopefully, their personalities will "gel" with Halo, Cammie and Pepper.

Last edited by kuhio98; 03-24-2008 at 10:49 PM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Oh wow I can see why you would want them. And I see no reason they will refuse you! I think Mindy's the short haired?
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Ooooooo~! They are adoreable, simply adorable! GOOD LUCK with that application... I would hope they would choose someone that keeps them together!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

All whiskers and claws crossed here - they are just gorgeous and I can't think of a better home than yours for them

OMG - I can hardly wait for the GOOD NEWS!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

AWWWWW!!!! They are just precious. I sure hope that you'll become their new meowmie. All fingers and paws are crossed here. Good luck!!!

They are gorgeous! Good luck!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Those kittens are so cute!! Good luck. I hope you get them. They will do well with you!! Keep us posted please.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

keep us posted!
    they are beautiful!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Oh what absolutely beautiful babies! No wonder you have fallen in love!
    We will keep our fingers and paws crossed for you!

Fingers and paws crossed for you!! They are beautiful!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

They are so cute! I hope you will be chosen, and that these two will become new PT members

Oooh Good Luck on getting them! They're adorable, I have my fingers crossed for you and them both

WOW!! What brought this on?? Kitten fever? snicker, snicker.

They are simply too adorable. Best of luck, but remember, there are thousands of others who need homes if these 2 go to another.

I hope you get them.They are absolutly gorgeous and it would be better for them to stay together. Mindy needs Mork because she's shy.I think Mindy's on the right.Am I right?

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Wow!! They are simply stunning!!! And yes, those names have GOT to go!! It just doesn't suit them. I have a good feeling about your application. Fingers and paws crossed for you, guys!!! BTW, if you need a reference, you can use me. Good luck!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!