Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Their FIRST date!

te-he-he-he! I am STILL home with my babies at this late hour on crew change day for my boat! Can you tell how dissapointed I am?

The boat was fogged in 20 miles south of Natchez all night and that caused major delays! (Awe shucks! ) The fog didn't lift until around noon today and it is a 11 hour trip down to Baton Rouge without anymore delays. ETA now is between 10-11pm but my Captain will call me when he goes on watch at 5:30 pm to see how it is looking then. He said he may just have me wait until in the morning to get on rather than have to have Rie bring me out in the middle of the night. I could drive my own car over and Rie and her husband pick it up sometime later when they have a chance but she isn't thrilled about that and neither am I.

SO, I have had this much more time with my babies and we have taken advantage of it. My luggage is up by the front door so they know I am leaving. Samantha and I took a nap on the sofa today and Giz has come kept us company some of that time. Amy and Chester have napped all day after they got tons of attention and love from me this morning. I cleaned out the fridge and took out the garbage this morning so I am scrounging around looking for something to eat that won't leave stinky garbage...EUCK!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh yes Laura, I can really sense the disappointment in your post.............................................. .................................NOT!!!!

LOL!!!

I hope it can wait until morning. Safer for you and your car.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010