Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rupert hurt my brother.

OK, I cant reply to everyone but I will try to answer it right here.
    First of, My mom was mad, really mad, and she took it back. And I was pretty mad too, when he jumped up on him I was only think about my brother. i was scared for him. He is only 6 and he is half his size.... I'm so sorry for treating him like a 'bad' dog. He does have ear problems and he was just say "Shut up that hurts my ears" But I had to tell him that he cant do that again. I might have done that in the wrong way. And I'm sorry.
    And I wasn't grounded for any reason... that had to do with Rupert. I really dont want to be rude,but you guys shouldn't be either. Could we just not fight over this anymore. I was mad at that moment, and it killed me to see my brother almost dead on the ground, it scared me. If anyone else was ever wiht a loved one when they were heart and you were doing things that you wished you hadn't done.
    I hope that we ALL cool down a bit.Because its not really worth getting all mad about.......

So has the whistle been put away so your brother cannot use it again, I hope?

Glad Rupert's not in danger, I hope you have been working with both brother and Rupert so they can be friends, and your brother can learn more about what you can and cannot do around Rupert.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Jordan
    Ok then your grounding had nothing to do with Rupert right?
    .. She said it was because she was on line when she wasnt supposed to be. Rupert didnt turn the computer on- he was in the garage..
    Now wareh you are blaming rupert for being grounded.. which is it honey? Just trying to get a clear picture here... Your explanation changed in one page..
    wareh" Because school started and they don't want me on, so when I went on I got grounded since I already got warned not too... I wanted to tell you guys about this and obviously it was a mistake School was out today because of the floods coming through, and that's why I'm on today"

Ok,Now you are saying he was almost dead,You are totally turning your story around,

How was your brother almost dead? You said he only had a scratch above his eye?

and no one saw it, and grounded for being on line- now that is ruperts fault too... I am soooooooo confused...

I think it reasonable to assume that, since she is young herself, and her brother was knocked to the ground with some blood visible (from the cut), it would be a gut reaction to wonder how badly he was hurt. Might even flash thru the mind, 'is he dead'?

I thought Karen's response was apt, and the rest after that are picking nits.

Someone once said to me, "You can be right - or you can be happy."

And I am not right here...this is just my opinion.

hugs to all, and no more whistles around Rupert, ok?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

yea I could see that reaction in a child. You are right..

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    How was your brother almost dead? You said he only had a scratch above his eye?
    yeah really!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

MagicForPets Guest
    Oh jeez this is going way too far from my point of view
    It's true that your brother couldn't be almost dead from a scratch above his eye, and I believe you are over reacting, which I do sometimes, but why does everyone have to get all worked up about it
    And I thought you said Rupert bit your brother, not jumped on him. If he jumped on him that would be a whole nother story...
    Also, if your sister was there, did she tell you the story? Your sister, being 8, could have been over reacting. Maybe the dog really was just playing, not viciously trying to kill your brother. Know what I mean?

I think he just scratched her brother with his paw by accident.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses
    I think he just scratched her brother with his paw by accident.
    You and i both know we will never hear the truth,But as of now and staying away from this post it is all lies,I reall do feel for Rupert and hope he is never put in any other situations.

Warah Girl: I think it would be beneficial to you and everyone here if you try to think before you post on a public board. Calm down first and then open a discussion. Alot of confusion could have been avoided.
    When reading something that is written, rather than said, things can be misunderstood and the situation spirals out of control in a very short time. Think before you speak. I would also recommend not posting statements that were made in anger.

I hope your brother is okay. Since the whistle obviously irritates Rupert, please put it away so this won't happen again. Please give Rupert some kisses and hugs from us.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I agree! Later after typed in anger, it looks like lies.
    I mean i worried about you wareh, and rupert and your mother and your brother.... I would rather not have such a rollercoaster of statements that dont add up at the time...
    You are talking to real people- people that get concerned about you and your situation. Some of this is massively concerning... In allllllll directions- such as is the dog being treated fairly- are YOU being treated fairly- is the dog being put to sleep? is your brother seriously hurt with no medical care????
    You must understand our concern... This isnt a chat- its real people that care... !

Well said borzoimom. We are all real people with real feelings. Please consider that we will react to what we read. There's no need to cause unnecessary worry and frustration.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!