Thread: Silly Harry!!

Gloucestershire but originally from Scotland!

Silly Harry!!

Our neighbours cat Harry is always around at our place - he just loves our girls but they hate him!!!! he also likes the food we serve!!!

Please let me in.......

Pleaseeeeeeee.........

more to come!

So how can i get in then......

Look very cute!!!!

I relented
    Harry tucking into the self serve buffet - all you can eat!!!

Lovely boy Harry but he does have a caring home but seems to like to hang with us!!!! May have to charge him Bed and Breakfast!!!

How in the world could you resist that begging? I would have let him in right away!

Those pictures bring back memories of the days when Samantha would sit at my door and beg all day long. She never gave up for 2 years and it has paid off. Her other person finally gave up and let her live here where she always belonged. I constantly thank Samantha for not giving up!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

The message is clear: I want to go in. Now!

What a cute neighbour you have. And he knows where to go

How funny. What a cutie!!

Too bad the girls don't like him.

From Decker with Love

Harry, you are adorable! I think it is shocking how long you were made to beg.

I was fixing to say how in the world could you refuse that face!!! He is precious!!!! Thank you for loving him along with your babies!!! He looks so appreciative!

You have a nice backyard!

Is this a trait of European cats...going around to the neighbors for a snack? We encountered it in Italy and Karen has her Mickey.....

Harry is so handsome and very persistant. I wouldn't be able to say no to him either. I bet if your girls liked him that you might end up with Harry too.

Quote Originally Posted by kimlovescats
    I was fixing to say how in the world could you refuse that face!!! He is precious!!!! Thank you for loving him along with your babies!!! He looks so appreciative!

You have a nice backyard!
    I can't refuse his cute face but my girls get real upset with him coming into their house! He just does not seem to get it - the girls hate him but he comes back for more and he is so cute - he chirrups and meows at them as if to say hey i come in peace!!!
    Back yard is easy maintainence but some cats do use it as a huge kitty litter!!

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz
    Harry is so handsome and very persistant. I wouldn't be able to say no to him either. I bet if your girls liked him that you might end up with Harry too.
    I would dearly love to give Harry a home but Bubs sprays every time he comes in the house or if he overstays his welcome she is even known to pee all over the house- On blankets, in bags and even on clean washing!!! she also suffers from cystitis - brought on by stress!!! So really for sake of my girls health i try not to encourage him - but when i am out he just comes right in as we leave the window open for the girls - great invitation for cats and thiefs!!!!!!

That looks so much like Poucette when she used to beg to get in.
    It turns out she was with Kitten at the time.
    I have at least 4 Porchies out there and if I continue to feed them, they will want to come in too, and then with the Lord and Animal Welfares Help, they will go POOF>
    And wind up in Furr Ever Homes.
    What a charming Little Panhandler.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Harry, it's hard to believe you had to wait that long to get inside. You have the cutest face, and I'm sure one of the girls will surrender soon.

My sister has a cat come visiting from another house too, to begin with she said, he's not coming in - but she's wiser now. He sleeps where ever it pleases him.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Harry, get them to put you on a jet and you can visit me anytime! I could not refuse that sweet face. What a darling boy you are, so polite and well mannered.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I