Thread: Handsome Fuzzy!

Handsome Fuzzy!

Fuzzy looks like a happy little clown sitting there. And I just know he loved having such a wonderful home and people loving him and taking such good care of him. He will be watching over you in all you do! I can tell he was very well loved and cared for. Thanks for entering him, he is a great Pet of the Day!

MagicForPets Guest
    Oh Fuzzy you are adorable!! I love the experssion on your cute face in that picture of you. Congrats on being POTD!

Sweet Fuzzy~
    My eyes filled with years as I read your family's touching tribute to their beautiful, beloved furkid. What an adorable, sweet and loving best friend and companion you were Fuzzy, to your entire family but most especially, to your devoted, young guardian. How blessed was she/he to have had a furkid as special as you as her/his very "first." We all understand the deep sense of loss and sadness your guardian is feeling, how her/his heart aches. But hopefully, after some healing and time, she/he will be able to open up her heart up to another special furry friend, to exprience again the unconditional, priceless love a pet like you graces our lives with and in turn, make the life of another deserving creature a happy and love filled one. Heartfelt thanks to your family for sharing you and your life story with us. I hope they might take some comfort in knowing that one day you all will be reunited. Until then, scamper happily at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our cherished fur angels and send down your love to comfort them. You may be gone from this earth dear Fuzzy but forever you will live on in the hearts and cherished memories of all who knew you.
    Bless you, precious Fuzzy. We are honored to have you as your very special Sunday Pet of the Day.
    Love, Sandra