Thread: Terrific Thomas!!

Terrific Thomas!!

Good morning and congratulations handsome Thomas Man!!! We love the way you're posing for that photo, just as your human says you do. Poised and smiling for the camera. Are you really a human in a doggie suit buddy? It's possible, but, we think you're just one smart doggie. What a happy day when you were saved from that shelter, minutes before the unthinkable. We're thrilled that you found your forever family. It sounds like a wonderful relationship you two have also. You have a very large list of tricks you can do and we're nothing but impressed with that. Please have your loving human give you tons of extra kisses today from us. We hope your day is all fun and celebration. Happiness always and continue to love your life like we do, Thomas!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Thomas

I'm glad you and your family members have a warm, loving, wonderful home!!! You are such a sweetheart!!! Have an extra special day as our very handsome DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hey Thomas, I loved seeing your smiling face this morning! Happy DOTD, you HAPPY DOG!

Love your smile, Thomas! Wishing you a long and happy life with your family, and congrats on your special day!

Oh what a beautiful boy Thomas is, and what a wonderful smiley face. I wish he could meet my Bella who was also rescued on her final day. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today Thomas. I can tell you get lots of love every day. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

What a happy smiley boy!!!.........you seem like the blonde brother of Mickey!!! Congrats for being DOTD!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

When I first saw him, I thought he looked a lot like Mickey.

Thomas you are such a hansome boy!! Please tell your mom to join pet talk. You sound like a fun bud to have around and we would love to hear more stories about you!! You are soo adorable and congrats on being our special dog of the day!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

My heart melted when I saw your handsome self, Thomas! Your smile is so contagious and your coat so long and lovely! And to top it off, you're a combo of 2 of my favorite breeds! What a smartie pants you are too! Thomas, you sound like the perfect loving, sweet, happy companion! Congratulations on your very special day! Celebrate!

I've been Boooo'd!

I think Thoman is very beautiful!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Thomas, you are beautiful! Photogenic, too! Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Thomas! You are quite a handsome boy! Thank God you were rescued just in time! I'm glad you have a great and loving home where you are appreciated and cared for like you should be. You are so sweet and lovable! And you are so smart! I'm very impressed with all that you know! Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Thomas,

What a great combination of breeds. I love your big smile sweetheart.
    Happy congrats & best wishes on your special day today as our deserving
    DOG OF THE DAY. I am so glad to know that good people were there to give
    you your chance for a happy life. Big hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful, sweet, smiling Thomas...I have tears in my eyes reading your human's touching tribute to her beloved companion, her best friend!!! Yes sweet boy, I can see you love the camera and the camera loves YOU! My heart aches when I think how close you came to an unspeakable fate! Bless your rescuer and your Mom for giving such a magnificent, amazing doggie a second chance at life and a happy one, for sure! I must admit, you are a blend of two of my most favorite breeds and you embody the most cherished traits of both breeds in your body, heart and soul!!! I had to laugh when I read how jumped right into your human's care without looking back, how you sleep under the bed! You are just like my first, most beloved doggie companion, my best friend Jingles! She was a Lab! Well, I could go on and on sweetheart but I'll stop now. You and your family have a lot of celebrating to do! Congratulations to you dear, precious Thomas, our extra special and most deserving, DOG OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight and every day of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, dear Thomas!

Thomas

Thomas, you look so happy with that big smile on your face, I just want to give you a big kiss! Its hard to believe such a sweet, beautiful smart boy like you was so close to being put down, but you obviously had angels watching over you and are now living the life you were destined for. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!