Thread: New Here

New Here

Been lurking for a bit,reading.I see lots of people I know here.
    I'm Donna and I have Rottweilers and APBT.
    I show in AKC and UKC conformation and obed(trying a bit of Agility and weight pull too)
    I am an animal artist,and I love doing pedigree research.
    Here are my dogs.
    GRCH,UCD Daphney CD

GRCH,Elwood,Daphney's son

and my APBT CH Bobber

Welcome!! You have gorgeous dogs!! I have such a sweet spot for rottis!! Unfortunately I had to put my rotti to sleep this past x-mas, due to cancer. I so miss him! I could just stare at your dogs all day! they are just stunning!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Thanks,
    Rotties are fun,There are 8 living here(my room mate has a few).
    here are some of her's
    UCH,UCD Bradley CD,RN at 9 years old
    (he won these ribboins this year)

GRCH Dooska and her sister UCH Inga RN

and GRCH Mavrick CD

We keep pretty busy with training and showing everyone.
    I know how it is to miss them.My Zelda passed a year ago Feb at the age of 12.I really do miss her.
    Here she is at 11 1/2

Howdy Donna. It is great to see your gorgeous Rotties and of course my all time favorite APBT Bobber. You already know how much I adore your dogs. Welcome. I have only been here a short time as well.
    Nicole

They are all beautiful! I have a special spot in my heart for that breed. My friend had one that was just a big ole baby and smart and a whip! I don't think I ever loved a dog as much as I loved Bonnie. She thought she was a lap baby and there wasn't a person that ever met her that didn't just fall head over heels in love with her. The day we found out she had cancer was a horriable day for everyone.

Welcome to Pet Talk and hope you hang around!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'd recognize those gorgeous babies ANYWHERE! Welcome Donna! glad to have you here! You will be such a wonderful addition to the pet talk family

Thanks all.
    Looks like a very friendly place to hang around.
    Hope to have some new pictures soon.I will be visiting my favorite photo guy in a few weeks.

Welcome to pet talk, I'm Breanne and I have a flat-coat and a english setter. I show my flat-coat in Agility, and my english setter does it to stay in shape for when he hunts.
    WOW are your babies gorgeus!!! I am in love with Bobber and Elwood. It must be like a zoo in your house, do you keep your fur-kids in crates or do they just rule the roost?
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Welcome to PT! Your dogs are absolutely beautiful. I love the pit bull breed, Bobber is stunning. My name is Donna also. I have an APBT Ebony, pit/lab mix (we think that's what she is) Jada and an ACD mix Diamond.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Welcome! You have beautiful dogs! I love rotties and pit bulls. I hope to have one someday, rescued of course.
    I actually have a rottie mix named Jenny and she's my soul dog. Buster is a treeing walker coonhound/english coonhound mix, Ginger is a we think corgi/chihuahua mix, and Rocky is a black lab mix that turned 10 years old yesterday. I also have 2 cats. Miagi is a tabby and Tiger is a bengal/tabby mix. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

WELCOME DONNA!!! Just stunning dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by Flatcoatluver
    I am in love with Bobber and Elwood. It must be like a zoo in your house, do you keep your fur-kids in crates or do they just rule the roost?
    The fur babies here rule the roost.
    We have set up the whole house just for them.We live in a round house on 5 acres.We have 10 hugh kennel runs set up out side for them.Which I layed brick and have been hauling gravel for a few years now(it just keeps getting bigger).Plus we have our own Dog park out here for them to run in.(friends bring their dogs to run too).
    I will post pictures as soon as I can.My picture host seems to be a bit wacky right now.
    Some dogs can not be together so they are split up.each level of the house is like a different appartment just for the dogs.
    And my three sleep with me most of the time.(sometimes Elwood has to sleep in the crate at night just so I get some of the bed).

What a gorgeous dog you have ... so beautiful.
    Welcome to PT ..

Nour .
    Designed by: Dream Design Team

Here is what we did for the dogs.
    We have agility stuff set up in th front yard

This is the house in the winter

This is what each kennel looks like,half brick half gravel(this one is 12x18)

Here is Moose and Jane playing in the yard

and Elwood and Bobber

I can't wait for them to run in the snow like this.