Thread: pattie and pattie's owner

pattie and pattie's owner

hey pattie!!!..arn't you a very fortunate bird!!..to be rescued by a very compassionate, tender, patient owner and the reward of his/her kindness is a very lovely, jovial and affectionate bird ..well done!! (to pattie's owner )
    thankyou for caring for these forgotten and ill treated birds..i hope they all went to good homes and loving owners..just like pattie did!!!...may you and pattie have a deeper and more rewarding bond/friendship...Jujuboy

I feel as though a special honor has been bestowed on all Pet Talkers to be able to meet you Pattie.

What a heartwarming story to learn of your rescue and good fortune to have found the perfect human to love and care for you for the rest of your life.

You are very very handsome!

Hi, Pattie is so gorgeous. You can't tell by her looks now that she has ever been mis treated. You have done an excellent job at helping this little bird, and getting her back healthy again.

We also have a big cockatoo. We got him from a friend; he had been in 9 different homes before us, so you can imagine what he might have gone thru until he came here. He is a very sweet bird. Most Cockatoos only like one person, but Ivory loves everyone. The only people he doesn't like are little kids, and I have no clue why. He can also talk really well.

But, Pattie is so cute, and congratulations to Pattie for POTD, and Congratulations to Pattie's owner for saving her life! Well Done!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Pattie your colors are just breath taking!!! ♥♥♥

I've never seen a bird like you and am so glad your owner shared you with us!!! I can't understand how any one could mistreat you!!!
    But I am thrilled you have a wonderful home and loving guardian now, sweetie.

Congratulations on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pattie

Pattie, wow, what a beautiful bird you are! I thought at first you were made of gold What a wonderful story you have and your owner should be very proud to have rescued you from such an awful life. You are indeed a lucky boy and very deserving of all you have now. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

I think blue girl is right, you ARE made of gold Pattie, and so is your wonderful, devoted guardian I don't know whose heart is bigger, shines brighter, yours or hers! I do know this, it was fate that you and your rescuer would find one another, truly a match made in heaven! Heartfelt thanks to your Mom for giving such a deserving creature a second chance at a happy life!!! Amazing what a little love, patience and care can do to renew the spirit and heal the heart. What an inspiration you are, brave, beautiful Pattie!! You and your person both deserve to be honored today! Congratulations to you beautiful Pattie, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Pet of the Day! Long and happy life to you, dearest Pattie! I hope you're enjoying a very special day!!!