Thread: Hi Blackberry!!

Hi Blackberry!!

After we fell in love with that cute little facie, we fell in love with that cute little name of your's. Blackberry is so clever and fitting. We can tell you are a pretty energetic little fella, sweetie! Chewing is the name of the game right now in your young life as a puppy, isn't it cutie? We're pretty impressed with your list of tricks. You've certainly gotten an early start in learning lots of things. Please have your family deliver some celebratory kisses from us today. Congrats on your very big day. Maybe a new chewy is in order to mark the occasion. We wish you continued happiness always Mr. Cutie Patootie Blackberry!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Blackberry! You are a very sweet little pup! What an adorable face you have! I hope you have fun celebrating your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!

TWO of a KIND !!!!!!

Blackberry , you are one of the greatest lucky dogs I've ever seen. I love both breeds , the blue heeler and labradors. Not only that you're the most beautiful dog I've ever seen , you also have a perfect beautiful name too. So you are two of a kind.

You have a GREAT DAY and enjoy yourself and stay out of the way when you see a gun pointed at you. Tell them you'd rather chew than to play dead. LOL !!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS for your special day as DOG of the DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET , THE MORE I LOVE MY DOGS.

Such a cute face! Congrats on being chosen DOTD!

Blackberry

Aren't you just the cutest little thing!?!?!?! Such a nice surprise to start November with!!! Have another wonderful day little guy, as our extra special, much beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi cutie!

What an adorable puppy you are, Blackberry! My boyfriend and I used to have a Black lab and she was such a wonderful dog. I am sure you bring your family as much joy as our precious Casey brought us. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day- enjoy it! =)

Blackberry is a very cute puppy. He sounds so so smart too! I love his coloring; he's gorgeous! I bet that took a lot of work to train him to 'play dead' but with a smart dog like Blackberry I'm sure that made it lots easier!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Blackberry is such a unique name !!! I'll bet you're every bit as sweet as one too!!!

You're a clever little Dog of the Day!!!

Congratulations Blueberry!!! It was nice meeting you.

Blackberry

Blackberry,I think puppies are the best and you are no exception! I love your mix--the blue heeler gives your "white" chest more character. It sounds like you are a typical puppy with all the chewing and kissing you do. Let your family know that your puppy breath isn't going to last too much longer, so they should enjoy it while they can (I just love puppy breath!!!). You are onle lucky dog to be loved so much. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hello Blackberry,

Well, aren't you the sweetest little cutie. I just love that puppy face.
    I'll just bet you are an typical active pup, with a lot of interesting things
    to learn & do every day. Hope you stick to only safe toys to break in your
    new toothies. Happy congrats on being chosen for honors today and
    being our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. Love ya sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey there Blackberrry! Oh, what a cutie you are and yes, that classic "puppy pose" is irresistible! What an awesome blend of two fab breeds you are Blackberry, so handsome, so smart, so full of life! Half Labbie, half Heeler, your energy level must be off the charts, providing endless hours of fun and laughs for your humans Your family is truly blessed to have you as their very own, extra special furkid!!! And I know with each passing day, the joy you bring to their lives, their love for you and you for them will only grow stronger! Congratulations to you precious Blackberry, our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hope you and your proud people are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day! Me and my Labbie girl Star send you bunches of hugs, kisses and butt wiggles!

Hello, young Blackberry! Seeing your photo and reading your story gave me a lift today. To Blackberry's human: I'm not a dog person; could you tell more about the Blue Heeler in Blackberry's background? I wish you a very happy life with your family, lots of play time, petting and a mess of hugs. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, puppy sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678