Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is your dog going trick or treating?

This is the first year I didn't go, so Molli didn't either.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

i took my little niece out..chloe was spray painted bright blue!!!! and Malakai just had a couple of hawaiian lays on they were all so cute! I'll post the pics later, when i get a chance.

well, the Halloween night has been passed...
    so... what's the story?

Quote Originally Posted by zoomer
    Is that bread they are eating? Bears are definetly going to come to eat if they've got something to eat from a 'generous' someone who is feeding them
    No actually it was spilled corn. I forgot to get it all up. We use to put corn out for the deer. We did this because a deer with a weakened immune system from hunger will bring ticks with lyme disease. While easily spotted with the 3 younger dogs, Hottie is lame all the time on and off and lyme would be hard to spot in him until it was advanced. The bears ignore the corn, seem to be coming here just to lay in the yard and watch the valley. Those 3 were young bears, and curious about anything.
    Bears also like the smell of armorall, as we found out. My husband had on his new truck a vinyl cover for the bed. They tore it up the very first night. Did the same one day to my tire cover on my tracker when I left my car out over night as there were things in construction in the garage.
    We keep our trash cans in the garage, And the gas grill.. We were told by the rangers that bears walk the ridges of mountains to catch wiffs of smells from the valley- and that is where we live- on a ridge..

Fenway went trick or treating with the kids last night. He was dressed as a deranged Yankees fan. Everybody thought he was funny. I forgot to take pictures though - bummer.

Nobody had any cookies for him but he didn't seem to mind.

I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Downtown Lansing hosted a Dog Trick or Treating event last Friday, but Kia and I didn't make it. Hopefully next year!

I helped my grandma pass out candy, so Kia sat by the door to greet trick or treaters. A few people were walking dogs. I didn't think to pass out a milkbone to them. Oops!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

No one I know went trick or treating, so none of my dogs went. I did dress Nala up and we sat out front with my parents for a hour or so.

There was one little girl who did NOT want to leave our house. Nala could have EASILY hurt the little girl with one swipe of a tail. She was shorter than Nala. The little girl just stood there and hugged Nala's head. She kissed Nala's head when they left.

Another little girl had her mom take a picture of her with Nala.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits