Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is your dog going trick or treating?

Is your dog going trick or treating?

Is your dog going trick or treating tonight? Georgia is! And we are going to have tons of fun! Georgia is hoping to get a few dog biscuts at least, maybe a few ham & turkey slices

no.. dogs, bears and darkness don't mix...

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    no.. dogs, bears and darkness don't mix...
    Bears

Quote Originally Posted by zoomer
    Bears
    yup.. like this..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

yup.. like this..
    Oh my goodness I wouldnt take my dogs out in a place with bears like that ever I can see why you dont...

we dont go out at night. The dogs are on a schedule for 8am breakfast, and 4pm dinner and go out last time half hour before dark. The bears leave if they know you are around, but we dont go out at night for obvious reasons.

we dont go out at night. The dogs are on a schedule for 8am breakfast, and 4pm dinner and go out last time half hour before dark. The bears leave if they know you are around, but we dont go out at night for obvious reasons.
    Is that bread they are eating? Bears are definetly going to come to eat if they've got something to eat from a 'generous' someone who is feeding them

I don't go trick or treating, nor do I hand out candy, so the dogs won't be doing anything Halloween related either. We have obedience classes Tuesday nights anyway.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Quote Originally Posted by Orangutango
    I don't go trick or treating, nor do I hand out candy, so the dogs won't be doing anything Halloween related either. We have obedience classes Tuesday nights anyway.
    Aww party pooper Why don't you hand out candy? Costumes scare ya (just kidding) ?

We dont do trick or treating either... Not just bears, but religious reasons..

We dont do trick or treating either... Not just bears, but religious reasons..
    Uhuh. I myself don't care much for halloween, but the candy I do

Zoey and I are handing out candy. Hoping we will be able to practise are good obedience skills.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Mist goes into season every halloween so she has never gotten to go. Happy has gone every years since she was about 1, but this year she is just helping hand out candy, I watch for kids, when I see some comming I give her a boost out the front window(the front door does not open) and she gets to go greet the kids...most of the kids so far have had dogs with them, so Happy didnt get to greet the kids, but we finally had one, so I let Happy go say hi, and she tried to go trick or treating with him! lol I kept calling her back because as the kid walked on, there was Happy walking beside him tail wagging all ready to go to the next house.. lol it took some convincing to get her to come back and not go trick or treating with the kid
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

no, because I would be afraid someone would give my dog a cookie and poison them. I am not handing out candy, either because the dogs go nuts.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

No, he handed out candy with me. He was the doorbell.

Niņo & Eliza