Thread: Omg Lovingpaws Is Here

Omg Lovingpaws Is Here

WHERE ARE YA GIRL???? Hey guys- lovingpaws is here!!!!!!

I'm new, greetings

[QUOTE=borzoimom]WHERE ARE YA GIRL???? Hey guys- lovingpaws is here!!!!!![/QUOTE

AHA - an intro thread - how sneaky, they hid it
    well I've been on here a couple of hours, and I see this is going to be addicting. I never new I would give up TV shows when I started on a smaller forum, now I have to give up more... ;

I have dozens of animals, I'm their fairy dogmother. (& 5 cats) Hubby & I pet sit. Can't have pets were we live - can't move. I love the furbabies we care for and are there for them in sickness & death. They are each special to us.

OK I'll go & let lost again....

When in doubt, go down to the bottom of the page to the drop down window.. If you see someone with a grayish button by their name- that means they are online, but are on another section- but here. If you see a green light button next to their name they are on the page you are on.
    Using the "main drag" drop down windown I just mentioned, if you go alllll the way to the top of it is the user option. That opens a page you can add/edit your signiture etc. To add a photo to your signiture- you open the signature option- type what you want then min. that screen, go to tinypics or photobucket load your photo you want on your signiture. ( I know you know how to do that..) after it uploads- you want the line that says "/img/. copy that line, go back to the signature page and leaving a space after what you typed, paste the img number, leave a space. You might want to click on downsize ( makes it smaller) - anyway click on "save" and done!
    Then go backkkkkkkkkkkkkk to the magic little drop downwindow and pick another place to go... clear as mud??? lol..

hey lovingpaws - jackmilliesmom have come on board also how are you doing
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

Addicting??? Pet Talk?? NOOOOOOOO

btw, to this great forum!! I am Lut and I am owned by 4 cats and a bunny
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge