Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whopping Woo Ping

Whopping Woo Ping

Dear Woo Ping
    You say you are the most spoiled of all cats?
    Well, welcome to the club then. You are here at Pet Talk, the worlds best website for spoiled kittys.

You look very impressive to us and many kitties here will be glad to invite you for their Halloween party.

Have a great party, lots and fun and love today

Woo Ping

You look great; Happy Halloween, Sweet Kitty!
    Barbara

Woo, you look like a camera hog and love to pose! That is an adoreable pictures of you all dressed up. YOu are such a handsome kitty! Happy Halloween and Cat of the Day!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Woo Ping, how cute you look, posing in your pretty costume. I love your big golden eyes and perky face. You are the perfect Halloween Cat of the Day! Congratulations on your honor, honey!

Woo Ping, certainly the GQ Cat.
    Woo Ping certainly is one of the best dressed Cats on the board, he has great clothing sense.
    The Found Cats All send a Sartorial MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To WINSOME WOO PING COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Woo Ping, if you aren't the most darling vampire kitty I've ever seen! And I love those pretty, white pawsies!

I am so glad you sport your kitty harness and leash so well; my Naranj loves his! That way you babies are safe!

Have a meowvalous celebration today!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Woo Ping

Woo Ping,
    You are such a cute kitty. I hope you will get lots of treats for letting your parents dress you up for Halloween. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What a nice Halloween treat to see you Woo Ping!!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Woo Ping

Woo Ping, what a handsome tuxedo cat you are! You definitely make a very covincing vampire cat--those trick-or-treaters better watch out! I just love your name (peace) and I bet it fits you perfectly. I think its great that your purrents take you out on walks with the leash and that you are so easy going and allow them to dress you up for fun. Have a safe and Happy Halloween and remember to tell your friends--NO Chocolate!!!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Woo Ping you are indeed the most adorable vampire kitty I have ever seen!!! ♥♥♥

What a wonderful picture of you!! It sure makes me grin to look at you in your wonderful outfit!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Halloween Cat of the Day!!!
    I hope you get lots of treats!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11. Girlfriend...I like your style!!!

See you in Chicago....

Edwina

Just look at that adorable Vampire Kitty! Woo Ping, you are one very sweet looking kitty. Your eyes look so expressive... and you look stunning in your outfit!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoylots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Woo Ping, you look absolutely adorable in your Halloween outfit. I'm glad to hear you're spoiled - as kitties should be. Enjoy your day of fame and make sure you get extra treats and lots of loving.

Congratulations on being Cat of the day!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Happy Halloween Woo Ping! I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful vampira! Yes, sweet baby girl, you ARE adorable! And wow, does the camera love YOU! And spoiled? Well, we wouldn't want it any other way! Hope you're having a fun day, raking in lots of yummy treats...for sure you're turning lots of heads in your beautiful costume! Congratulations on your extra special holiday Cat of the Day honors, Woo Ping! Please have your Mom give you lots of hugs and kisses for me!

Wonderful Woo Ping, if you were to come scratching at my door in your magnificent costume I would bestow upon you lots of head scritches (making sure not to disturb your headpiece) and plenty of cat treats! I can just envision your guardian taking you door to door for Halloween, since you enjoy walks outside and wisely understand the safety of a leash/harness. What a splendid kitty you are, and I hope you have a Happy Halloween as our special COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs