Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby Tubby update

Oh Lisa I am so very, very sorry. I don't have an answer for why this is happening or why it has to happen. My heart absolutely aches for you and what you have been going through.

I pray that you have continued strength to get you through all of this.

((((MAJOR HUGS)))) --- Meg

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I'm so very sorry, Lisa.

It is just so heart breaking when somthing this sad happens to someone who does such good for so many.

I, like you, believe there is a reason for everything and that everything will work out for the best. The only thing I can come up with in the way of explanation for what is happening to you is that there are so many more kitties out there that need your help.

Please don't become totally disheartened as this too will pass.....and hopefully it will pass real soon before anymore of your sweeties are taken.

{{{hugs}}}
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Lisa, I'm sooo sorry you have had to endure so many times of having your heart ripped open. I have been in your shoes more times than I wish to count, and I have to think of the "what ifs" of the whole situation. What if you had never rescued and taken them in and loved them? They most likely would be dying a slow painful death outside never having known any human kindness or love. They knew love however short their time here was. They had warm dry beds, and nourishing food to eat every day. They knew that feeling of deep sleep that most outdoor feral kitties never enjoy as they have to be alert for preditors. I know this isn't much consolation right now, but things will get better..they have to! Kiss all your others and tell them you (we all) love them. I have had a heartwrenching year as well, so know pretty much what you're going through. I'm so sorry that you are going through such Hell right now. Praying things get better Lisa. ((HUGS)) Jan
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I hate to dredge up the bad things of last week but I really want to thank everyone for their comments and the wonderful feeling of support. It has been pure hell here lately and I really needed the encouragement to go on.

A little note about Tubby. Since he was alone I put this goofy stuffed animal in with him so he would have something to snuggle with. Some pups had chewed on the head section of this toy and it no longer had stuffing in that part. Tubby sucked on that part of it all the time. So I cut a couple of slits in the empty part and would slide the nipple of his bottle through them so could feel like he was nursing on his momma. He slept with and cuddled with that thing all the time. Even after his bottle days were done. We called it momma. I took momma with us when the time came for him to go and he made happy feet, purred, and sucked on momma while he went to the bridge. It was buried with him so he will have her forever. It was one of the most heart wrenching moments of my life.

He is gone now and I hope he is the happy little boy that he was before he got sick. He sure has plenty of company from here to make him feel at home.

Thanks again everyone and please keep the prayers and good thoughts coming that this is now over.

Jan,
    I'm so sorry you are experiencing tragedy as well. My heart goes out to you because I sure know how you feel. It's very hard to hang in there some days but I guess somehow we will get through it. The easiest thing to do would be to quit but I've never done the easy thing and I'm not ready to just yet.

Poor little Tubby and poor you, this is heartbreaking . RIP Tubby boy.
    I am crossing fingers that it is over. (((((Hugs)))))

Oh Lisa, I'm just now seeing this. I'm so sorry. It is such sad news but your last post just absolutely broke my heart.

I pray all this heartbreak is over for you.

From Decker with Love

This is so sad and I know how hard this is for you. I'm sure he went with a happy heart knowing the love and care you gave him.
    RIP little one,,,,,

Help for Grief

I was in acute grief after my Myrtille died, and somehow I thought to call Hospice, knowing they do grief counseling. There was a person there who was so compassionate and stayed on the phone with me for as long as I needed, as I wept and talked to her - and she said I could call back anytime. It might help you to call and ask if there is anyone there at your local Hospice who would be willing to talk to you about your losses.

Oh Lisa, what you wrote about precious Tubby was really heartbreaking. At least he went peacefully knowing that he was well loved and cared for.

How I pray that this is all over for you and no other kitty has to endure this dreaded disease.

((((((HUGS))))))

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh Lisa, what a sweet thing for you to do for Tubby. I'm sure that little stuffed animal was close to 'mama'. It had to make that little boy happy.

I'm so sorry it ended like it did............

(((hugs)))
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I