Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: to wolfsoul

to wolfsoul

Here is Chancey and Clipper ( eclipse.) // photo edited due to size..//
    Last edited by borzoimom; 10-30-2006 at 02:47 PM.

Hi borzoimom, nice looking dogs. I've never heard of Stalen before, where are they?
    I've been BOO'd!

Stalenwalt ( alternate spelling Stalenwald)- If I remember right, they were in Pa. But most of the dogs came from imports.

Georgous dogs. Were they AKC champions or shown under another registry? Their names aren't showing up on the AKC registration lookup. Maybe it's just the spelling because the collie didn't show up either.

I think its the age. They only retain records for 5 years.. Neither had any puppies so they are not in the registry. Neither did captain..
    Who are you by the way?

They are very lovely dogs. They have a lovely shape and colour to them. They look a bit like German Shepards IMO

Thanks
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by dogfighter2111
    They are very lovely dogs. They have a lovely shape and colour to them. They look a bit like German Shepards IMO

Thanks
    Mike
    Thank you but a wonderful breed!

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    I think its the age. They only retain records for 5 years.. Neither had any puppies so they are not in the registry. Neither did captain..
    Who are you by the way?
    It's very simple to look up any dog. Go to the AKC online store and click on dogs lookup. Click on the breed and type in the name. All registered dogs from at least the 70's are listed there. The spelling must be exact though.

I'm new to the site and my interests are showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikki
    It's very simple to look up any dog. Go to the AKC online store and click on dogs lookup. Click on the breed and type in the name. All registered dogs from at least the 70's are listed there. The spelling must be exact though.

I'm new to the site and my interests are showing.
    duh.. you can also see current dogs on info dog... are you yapper whats their name? So far I am not impressed with your approach.. you seem hostile to me and I need to take it easy as I am not well..

Mikki,

You have 3 posts on this site and are all directed to Borzoimom in a manner as if you are on a mission to prove her as a fraud. I think I know who you are. Don't really appreciate what you are doing. Maybe we should pry into you a little. I have never searched anyones personal affairs like you have. Karen will be advised.
    Tim ~ Majestic Collies

"Just when you think there are no Angels, a Collie comes into your life"
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
    but by the moments that take our breath away"

GIVE ME THE HELPLESS, THE LOST, THE HOMELESS LITTLE ONES STRUGGLING TO LIVE; SEND THESE WEAK,
    ABANDONED LIVES TO ME, I OFFER HOPE, CARE, WARMTH AND MOST OF ALL LOVE,

Pledge of a Rescue Worker

That's kind of sad. Leave one site because of people baggering, and it starts all over. I'm curious as to why they would look up the dogs anyhow. That's going awfully far for someone who is new to posting, and just picks that persons dogs to look up. Her dogs were her dogs and they were magnificent.
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

Report away! I love to talk about dogs and help others with their questions. However It's my nature to question claims made by others rather than believe everything that's written. We can all claim anything we want; but we must be expected to verify those claims if questioned.

It just so happens that I began by reading borzoimoms posts first because she had posted so many in such a brief time. I was hoping that since she had show dogs too I might learn something from her. Now I see too many discrepancies in her posts to make them believable.

If I find discrepancies in the posts of others as I read them I will question them too.

Quote Originally Posted by TFTpwnsYou
    That's kind of sad. Leave one site because of people baggering, and it starts all over. I'm curious as to why they would look up the dogs anyhow. That's going awfully far for someone who is new to posting, and just picks that persons dogs to look up. Her dogs were her dogs and they were magnificent.
    tell me about it .. jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez...

Well, I'm going to have a showing dog too hopefully. A little Papillon, but maybe he's just a figment of my imagination. But why that one person? Shouldn't you question all the one's who show or work in agility ot anything else? Kind of wrong to just to not believe one person.
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

Quote Originally Posted by TFTpwnsYou
    Well, I'm going to have a showing dog too hopefully. A little Papillon, but maybe he's just a figment of my imagination.
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. HEADS UP MIKKI= WE ARE STAYING HERE! now take a b complex and stop this...