Thread: Is my link working??????

Is my link working??????

I know this has NOTHING to do with pets but can someone tell me if the link that goes at the end of my post to WEBSHOTS is working???????? I don't believe it is.

Thank you in advance..

It does if you copy and paste it. You need to put [url ] url [/ url] with no spaces for it to work as a link Beautiful pics btw.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Thanks for informing me about my link not working. I'm working on a website at the moment. I'll send you guys the link to it when I get done.

I need to see if you guys can tell me a little bit about my new puppy Lilli Sue if you don't mind?

My cousin's boyfriend seen Lilli today and told me that she isn't a full blooded lab. He said since she has the white spots on her feet and under her neck she couldn't be fully blooded. His guess is lab/dalmation mix. He said full blooded labs are all ONE COLOR. I didn't know that, I'm not that educated about labs. I don't have the slightest problem with her not being full blooded we love her to death but I would just like to know what else she is other then lab. Would any of you mind giving me your guess? Does she look like she has dalmation in her or could she be lab and SOMETHING ELSE?

Thanks for your time and all the responses!!

Like my sig says, its not the lines (or pureness) of the dog that makes it special, its its soul. I'm pretty sure purebred labs are solid color. Its hard to say what other breed she is just by saying she has a little white. Maybe you could post a picture of her here for us to see, then maybe someone could help ya out a little.

is this who your talking about?

I think shes got the face of a labbie :]

This is my lab girl

LOL...YIKES!! Not trying to make anyone upset with me (unless I took ya wrong.) Yep, that's the dog I'm talkin' about..lol I'm unable to post pics on here for some reason and I've got my link up you just have to copy and paste it(ooops.) It's at the end of my sig too. Like I was saying, it doesn't bother me that she's not full blooded lab, I'm just curious as to what else she MIGHT be. Just curious, that's it. Your lab is gorgous!! Mine is too!!!

Thanks for your opinion, I agree with you, she has a lab face and lab appetite lol!

woohoo..my link worked!!

I'm sorry! hehe I didn't mean that to be rude ;D

My labbie isn't purebred either, shes got golden in her :] Im not sure whatelse might be in your dog

No problem, don't worry about it, no big deal...

Post anytime, love to talk again soon.

Have a nice day and hopefully a dryer one then I'm having, raining cats & dogs here...lol!

Hugs,
    Cindy