Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We're On Our Way to Tucson-UPDATE with Pictures

We're On Our Way to Tucson-UPDATE with Pictures

We'll be leaving here shortly for a wonderful visit with Debbie, Terry, Peanut and CJ (if I can get Kevin moving) ! Tim & Bunny are chauffering us and we're all looking so forward to this. Sadly Uabasson won't be able to join us, so hopefully we'll meet her on a next visit. Better yet, maybe they can all come to Phoenix! We'll post photos soon!
    Last edited by K & L; 10-28-2006 at 09:26 PM.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Have fun..... bring back pictures!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

have fun! get moving, kevin!!

have a safe trip everyone.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I'm looking forward to this too! Have a great time everyone!

Another PT meeting!!! Yea!!! Have fun guys and keep us posted!

I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time. PT people are the best. I look forward to seeing lots of pictures.

Have A Great Trip, And The Pet Angels Hope That You Visits Nice Places To Dine As They Love That Cuisine There.
    Some Nice Tex Mex Would Suit Them To A T.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

We had a lovely visit. CJ was hamming it up pretty good, and Peanut made an appearance - fashionably late like a proper lady.

Bunny brought an adorable ceramic kitty.....planter(?) filled with treats for P & CJ. I'll have to take a pic and get it up here for you all to see - it's adorable! It also held two catnip lizards and two catnip balls. Now P & CJ are officially "Arizona cats" because they've gotten they're first lizards.

Over lunch (which K & L paid for - THANKS! you guys, you didn't have to do that ) we discussed everything from Iraq, to the state of health care to Mouser losing his tail to some of the other "park cat" tails that Lisa and Kevin have. I can't wait to make a trip up their way to see the park cats in action, and meet as many of the resident kitties as possible.

Lisa and Kevin had a new camera and were snapping pics left and right, so I didn't take any. I know they had a two hour trip home, then it was off to feed the park cats, then probably off to feed themselves dinner, so hopefully they'll get pics up later tonight or tomorrow - they got some good ones.

So, that's my report of the afternoon. Had an enjoyable afternoon and, as usual with PTers, it felt like we've known each other forever!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

cool can't wait for pics
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

We all had a wonderful visit and Terry & Debbie were gracious host and hostess. I finally got to meet my Peanut, and CJ has quite the personality.

We had a delicious lunch and fun conversation. They made us all feel so welcome. We're anxious for their visit this way, and hope they can work out something soon.

Lunch Time

I feel complete! I got to get some loving from precious Peanut!

CJ didn't leave me out in the "love" department!

CJ's Bunk Bed

Peanut and her box

More.....
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

CJ, what a handsome face

Little Peanut

CJ joining in the conversation!

Debbie giving love (I'm jealous)

Peanut saying thanks for the good treats!

We sure enjoyed ourselves. Thanks Terry & Debbie!!

great pictures! the first picture, all three of you is just perfect one.

I love the one where CJ is trying to say something! peanut is such a cutie fluff too. and nice new haircut you have there, debbie.

K & L, I think it's time to change your little avatar.. you look totally different!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I'm so sad that I missed it! I just got in from Vegas about an hour ago.

It looks like you all had a great time. Hopefully next time I can make it to meet all of you!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Oh How WONDERFUL! Those are some great pictures K&L! Isn't Peanut just the most beautiful little thing? She is so dainty and pretty. I had the pleasure of meeting them when they came through here on one of their trips but they didn't have CJ yet, he was in the works but had not arrived yet so I didn't get to meet that handsome boy. I LOVE the picture of all three of you as much as the one of the sweet babies. Thanks for posting so promplty and not keep us waiting!!! Sounds like it was a GREAT PT Meeting!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Looks like a good time was had by all. Miss Peanut! I didn't realize she has such long whiskers! She's SO much like my little Mitzi, except Mitzi has short curly whiskers. CJ looks handsome as always.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10