Thread: Too Cute Tiger Bo!

Too Cute Tiger Bo!

What A Nice Story To Share With Us "Cat Lovers". I Tried To Put Sweaters On My Cats Once, They Sat There, As If Paralyzed!! What A Trooper You Are, A Handsome One At That! Sorry About Your Disease, Hope It Stays Under Check And You Live Many More Happy Years.
    phyllis4cats

Tiger Bo

Tiger Bo,
    You are a very handsome cat and look so "cool" in that picture. I'm glad you found a good home. Sorry you have diabetes. I once had a diabetic cat, so I know how it is. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Born to be Wild (hee hee)

Couldn't resist, you look so ready to ride, m'man! I had to send a link to my best friend whose hubby has a HOG MC. Being doggie people, they will appreciate this pic from their "Cat Lady" friend. I have a piece of artwork done by a dear, departed friend that has a cat very like you on his AMJ ready to ride across the big (well, used to be) Nevada desert. You brought him to mind, with a smile for the free at heart. No matter what your dear little body does to you, you are a spirited and delightful COTD today!!

By the way (deference to those tired of abreviations), what's with the multiple threads for the various COTDs I've been noticing? Don't we just post to the first thread started anymore? Makes it kind of confusing trying to decide where to post, and kind of cluttered.
    No offense, just genuine curiosity!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

My cutie pie tiger.:)

Thanks soo much to everyone who liked Tiger's pic he enjoyed it.

Becky:>)

Tiger Bo is Bo-eeyootifullll and Bo-dacious!!!!!

Tiger is just SO beautiful! What a gorgeous, regal face! Love the jacket! LOL!!

I also have an orange kitty - they are the best - sweet, great purrsonalities, a little attitude from time to time - just super cats!

My orange also has health problems - he has asthma and has to take an inhaler twice a day every day...

There are some great groups about feline diabetes on Yahoo, and I also have some info on dietary changes that can help cats with diabetes - if you are interested - just email me personally at mjordan @ umbc.edu (remove spaces)

I hope you and Tiger Bo have many more years to share! You have obviously turned out to be a wonderful, responsible cat owner - and Tiger knows and appreciates it!

Take care,
    Minn & the Mew Crew
    Blue Tabby Rescue
    www.bluetabby.net