Thread: I think I am a bad meowmie???

I think I am a bad meowmie???

Well good news first . All tests came back negative.YEAH.... but she has I think they said tapeworms??? Anyways they gave the choice between a shot and pills. I choose the shot. I didnt want to put either one of us throuh a week of pills. They told me the shot stings for about five minutes. My baby actually hissed at me. I almost cried. I am the one she always runs to so it was odd. I feel bad .Did I make the wrong decision????But in six weeks she gets fixed so I guess the reaction to that will be worse. Well just wanted to tell everyone the good news. I will try to post pics of my babies tonight.

With the pills they do one there and YOU do another one a week or so later... Personally, I prefer the shot and be done with it. Our vet finally broke down and got the shot for tapeworms when Rie took her very unsociable Annie and he couldn't hardly touch her, much less shove a pill down her throat.. LOL!

Chester keeps getting them if I use Frontline but has no sign of them if I use the Advantage..... SO, I stay with the Advantage. BUT, my neighbors cat had to have the Frontline, the Advantage don't work on her cat...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

The Hands You Save Are Your Own, And That Way You Do And Your Cat Do Not Have To Have A Daily Battle.
    And The Vets The Heavy, Not You.
    I Would Take The Needle
    Every Time!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You weren't a bad meowmie. She probably had fleas and ate a flea and this is how she got tapeworms. My Sky also had them and I didn't find out until almost 3 months after I had adopted him even though he had been to the vet for a check up and had a fecal test. The tapeworms won't even show up in the fecal test the vet later told me. Luckily it wasn't contagious to my other cats. He took the pills and I didn't even know that there was a shot for them. I use advantage on my cats every month and so far so good.

Of course you're not! WE always do what's best for our babies...and yeah those tapeworms could have gone somewhere. So don't say anything silly about yourself. Everything is gonna be fine...

Elle Mayson