Thread: Lilly Anna

Lilly Anna

Lilly Anna, you have got to be the prettiest witch I ever saw! It sounds like you have a pampered life and a great family. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a lot of fun trick or treating.
    Last edited by chocolatepuppy; 10-28-2006 at 08:08 AM.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lilly Anna

I love your name!!! It's a lovely name for such a lovely, little lady!!! Well... I can tell you right now ... I wouldn't mind your life!!! Fun with Kitty, spa dates and snuggling with Mommy at night ... what's not to like??? Have an extra special day, sweetheart, as our beloved and deservedly well pamperd DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi Cutie Pie!!

What an adorable little witch you are sweetie!! We love your little costume. We also love a cute Doxie as our DOTD!!! Coral Springs is a very beautiful place. We know you love the warm weather there. Please have your Mom give you, Precious, Drako, and Kitty, some kisses from us today. Congrats and we wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

She is os adorable! I love her costume! I bought my dog one for halloween lat year and carried her trick--treating when I went with my little brother! It was hilarious!

Congratulations, Lilly Anna, for being our DOTD! You are so cute!!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Hi, Lilly Anna! You are the cutest little doggie witch! Happy Howloween to you! You are such a pretty girl. I hope you get lots of hugs and kisses to day to celebrate your special day. Congrats on DOTD!!

You can't fool me Lilly Anna!!! No witch's costume can disquise the beautiful princess of a pup that lies beneath that hat and cape! And you're a fellow Yankee fan to boot! Kudos to Uncle Ade! hehe

I loved reading all about you and your fellow pack members, human and furry, Lilly! Wow, you certainly are one much loved pooch and oh so pampered too! Trips to the spa with Mom, dips in your very own pool, nightime snuggles with Mom in the big bed...doesn't get much better than that What a pleasure it was meeting you today, sweetheart! Enjoy a spooky, treat filled Halloween and today, a very happy Dog of the Day with your Mommy and Grandparents, Drako, Precious and Kitty and all of your adoring friends and fans Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Lilly Anna!

Hello Lilly Anna,

What a beautiful name sweetheart.It fits you very well.I love your
    Halloween costume & I must say you do look very elegant in that color.
    Hope you have a wonderful day of celebration in honor of being chosen
    as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a treat to meet Lilly Anna, our Saturday Dog of the Day. I knew you were special when I saw your name come into view on my screen. Your name includes those of two of my three aunts. Then I saw your picture and I fell hard for those beautiful eyes. Then I read how you had cocker siblings and love to snuggle in the Big Bed with your mommie! Lilly Anna, my dear, you just couldn't be any better of a representative to meet here. You are definitely Dog of My Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh, Miss Lilly ... fun with your fursibs (including a cat) and snuggles with your person ... it sounds like you have a terrific life! You look very much like my upstairs neighbor Bailey, who's also a dachsie and the apple of her father's eye. Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678