Thread: Stupid Media..."Polite grandmother" ...

Stupid Media..."Polite grandmother" ...

there was an artical in the paper today about a 50 year old woman who was sentanced to 2 years probation for "causing a fracus" at a pharmacy, of coarse the artcal makes the lady out to be this sweet old lady who caused this trouble that was totally out of character, and gee she feels just awful, I mean stupid pharmacy for refusing to fill the perscription ok the pharmacy this happend at is affilated with the one I work at (same owner), and the whole thing is on video. this "sweet old lady" is a drug addict, the pharmasist refused to fill her perscription because it was a narcotic, and she is not allowed to have another narcotic when she is taking Methadone, the woman started swearing and and calling the pharmasit nasty names, when the pharmasist placed him hand on her shoulder to escourt her out of the store she turned around and socked him in face!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Cali just had to point out that at fifty she is not an old lady, maybe thats what the article said, but geez, i am nearly that age and i dont want to be classed as an old lady, what's the world coming to eh? she does not sound like a sweetheart thats for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

lol she was refered to as an either an old lady or a grandmother througout the artical I dont consider 50 to be and "old lady" considering my dad is 51 lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils