Thread: scottish fold cats....mad??

scottish fold cats....mad??

just kidding, but have you noticed when cats are angry and pull their ears back, they look like the scottish fold cat? I noticed that tonight, when Muffin did that, I thought wow she looks just like a scottish fold kitty. he he, I wonder if I got one if the other cats would mistake it for always being mad, or hostile? I supose it might sound silly but I just wonder...

actually I think the scottish fold is a very pretty cat, would like to get one some day, if I find one that needs a home.

Re: scottish fold cats....mad??

Originally posted by toughCookie
    [B]just kidding, but have you noticed when cats are angry and pull their ears back, they look like the scottish fold cat?
    That sounds like a scottish person, getting angry LOL!

By the way, I am scottish!!

Do your ears go back when you get mad, Heather? Hehehe!!!

Mimi looks sort of like a Scottish Fold too when she sees Butter!!! Ears go flat against her head!!!!

There is a Scottish Fold FAQ here .

This is a picture:

still another:

Originally posted by Kat Kommando
    There is a Scottish Fold FAQ here .

This is a picture:

still another:
    You know that cat looks just like me.

Logan - how did you know that my ears did that? LOL!!
    Last edited by Heather Wallace; 06-07-2002 at 11:28 AM.

Heather,

Does this mean you are redheaded? (I am)

No, funny thing, but my dad has red hair, I have sort of brown hair with auburn at the bottom.

Having red hair is very Scottish, do you have family from Scotland???

Originally posted by Heather Wallace
    No, funny thing, but my dad has red hair, I have sort of brown hair with auburn at the bottom.

Having red hair is very Scottish, do you have family from Scotland???
    My family tree includes Douglas.

Nice one Kat!

To toughCookie

Nice speech! I very happy to see that somebody knows about Scottish Folds. Anyway, that's my dream cat!

U can't say i show off but i can say that i'm quite a pro in scottish folds knowledge. I also keep lots of pictures of scottish folds and i really hope to sent u some but i'm a newbie in this chat stuff. See my username '*Scottish Folds LOVERS...'. I juz came in and i dunno how to attach a picture into a thread or reply post...

Actually, Scottish folds r a real rare lot. My country does not have scottish fold but i really love them. the cats in the pictures that Kat commando sent u wasn't showing quality. Scottish Folds r well-known 4 their ears. And y i say it isn't showing quality was because the ears r all in single or double fold. Check it our urself. A triple fold is most desirable...

Kindly read my letter in user name 'Ling'... and pls teach me how to attach a picture into a thread or post reply.

Welcome to PT Ling ! Hope you enjoy it.

remember cookieface?

I thought this was one of the cutest Scottish Folds I've ever seen! Face really is shaped somewhat like a cookie
    Last edited by tuxluvr; 06-08-2002 at 08:31 PM.
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Re: remember cookieface?

Originally posted by tuxluvr
    I thought this was one of the cutest Scottish Folds I've ever seen! Face really is shaped somewhat like a cookie
    This sure is a cute Scottish Fold. I almost adopted one once but he wasn't very friendly so I ended up with Storm instead.

To krazyaboutkatz

I'm so proud that u can have such cute picture about scottish fold... Nice indeed! but don't evr say it's cute coz it means ugly but adorable. Juz kidding! I really wish someone in this talk can help me and guild me on how to place a picture below ur user name and how to place an attachment like for e.g. a picture. Coz i'm really eager to show every cat lovers some cuter pictures of cats and my favourite dream cat ...a scottish fold. They're real adorable!!! Gaz i've got to keep this pictures to myself until someone teaches me how to...

Former User Guest

Re: To krazyaboutkatz

Originally posted by Ling
    I'm so proud that u can have such cute picture about scottish fold... Nice indeed! but don't evr say it's cute coz it means ugly but adorable. Juz kidding! I really wish someone in this talk can help me and guild me on how to place a picture below ur user name and how to place an attachment like for e.g. a picture. Coz i'm really eager to show every cat lovers some cuter pictures of cats and my favourite dream cat ...a scottish fold. They're real adorable!!! Gaz i've got to keep this pictures to myself until someone teaches me how to...
    Maybe you should ask from the Moderators? They are here to help you! Well, so are we, but sometimes it's hard to explain certain things. And you can also try search and see if information will come up that is useful for you!

Welcome to Pet Talk!