Thread: Update on Konnor and his Allergies

Update on Konnor and his Allergies

Konnor has been on his new food for about 2 weeks now and is doing wonderful. He doesn't itch one bit and his stomach is almost completely healed. We will give it another 2 to 4 weeks till we call it a complete success; just to be 100% sure he doesn't have any kind of allergy that pops up later to something in this new food. I have been doing more and more research on the RAW diet and I'm still hoping to switch them both back. His new food cost About 45 for an 18 pound bag. It's a lot of money! RAW would be a cheaper way for us to go, and I'm sure a much healthier way. We will just have to wait and see.

Thank you to everyone who has made suggestions and has helped us along our way. We really appreciate it!

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Sounds good so far doesn't it? Hope it continues for Konnor.Wow, the
    cost is amazing.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen and Misty
    Konnor has been on his new food for about 2 weeks now and is doing wonderful. He doesn't itch one bit and his stomach is almost completely healed. We will give it another 2 to 4 weeks till we call it a complete success; just to be 100% sure he doesn't have any kind of allergy that pops up later to something in this new food. I have been doing more and more research on the RAW diet and I'm still hoping to switch them both back. His new food cost About 45 for an 18 pound bag. It's a lot of money! RAW would be a cheaper way for us to go, and I'm sure a much healthier way. We will just have to wait and see.

Thank you to everyone who has made suggestions and has helped us along our way. We really appreciate it!

Ashley
    Raw is half the price but I need to know how much your dogs weigh and what they are to give a diet. I have been feeding raw for 19 years..

Oh, Yay! Congratulations, Konnor, on being non-itchy. It's such a relief, isn't it?