Thread: Precious Princess!!!

Precious Princess!!!

Aren't you going to be a little beauty!!! It is exhausting keeping those boys in line, but I am sure you do that with a gentle paw!!! How lucky that you were where when you were found!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Good Morning Princess ~ So nice to meet you Today,

You're certainly a very brave kitty cat, what with taking a free ride underneath a truck, just so you could be found out and loved so much!!!

Don't let those 3 brothers confuse you, they might just be sissies

but you? You are The Cat of the Day~ Congratulations !!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Princess you are indeed precious!!! ♥♥♥

Hitching a ride under a car is certainly a dramatic way to get the attention of the family you wanted to live with. My orangie, Luke, hid in the motor of my car. That's how I found him!!! I'm so glad it worked out well for you!!!

What a wonderful picture of you little one. I'm so glad to see it and meet you today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess

Princess, you certainly look like royalty lying there on that comfy bed! Your markings are just beautiful and you have the sweetest face. Its lucky for you that you were not hurt on that wild ride you went on, and lucky for your family that they found you under the truck and brought you home. I'm sure you will all have many happy years together and your male counterparts will learn to love your silly games. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Oh, Princess, you are very precious! And stunning! Did a photographer take this photo, or were your humans lucky enough to catch you being photogenic? I'm sure you keep your three brother cats in line! Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, baby kitty girl. I wish you and your family health and happiness! Ask your people to give you a little bitty kitty hug for me. Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

Cassie and I have been BOO'd!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I was just reading today's COTD, and when
    I saw her picture I was just amazed at how stunning she looked! It looks as if the sun is shining on her gorgeous little face. She is very pretty; you are so lucky to have such a sweet girl. Congratulations for COTD
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Hey there gorgeous! What a regal beauty you are, Princess!!! Love your photo, you posing so proudly upon your pillow throne...all that's missing is your crown!

Wow, what a amazing tale of rescue! A higher power was surely at work that fateful day you took that truck ride Princess, at work keeping you safe and sealing your fate as a full fledged member of the family! Now as for those pesky siblings of yours! Ask any girl and she'll tell you, "boys will be boys!" Just stand your ground cuite and they'll see the error of their ways...eventually!

Thanks for sharing your heartwarming story with us, Princess! You are one most deserving and utterly precious Cat of the Day! Congratulatons to you and your proud family...I hope you all are enjoying a very special "top cat" day! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Princess!

Aw, Princess, what a sweet little baby you are! What a dangerous ride you took under that truck, but it paid off, didn't it, when you found your forever home. Your siblings have some adjusting to do with a youngster in the house! Princess, I hope you had a wonderful day as our honored COTD and have many more wonderful days with your loving family.

Princess Cuddle-Cat

What a beauty! So cute and cuddly, but a beauty in the making, I can tell!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *