Hi everyone. It's been a long time since i posted in here. (Since late 2002 or early 2003 possibly. It may even be 2001.)

Just wanted to say hi and let everyone know i haven't forgotten about this place.

I had some problems in my life that have taken a long time to work on. For some reason it hurt to be around those that i felt most comfortable around.

I hope to make this forum a part of my life again. I've missed coming here.

I just wonder if anyone is going to remember me or if i'll be starting anew. I wonder who still posts here that used to. WHo has new names.

For the past year on and off i've tried my password out of curiousity with out success. I was surprised that i picked the correct ancient email on the first try.

My betta has long since passed away and have an awesome new little guy. Ouko. (He's my S.O.', but i take care of him too. He may not be as HUGE as Dragon, but Ouko has quite the personality and coloring!)

King passed away about a month and a half ago. (My plush black and silver German Shepherd Dog.) I miss him so much, but i'm not devistated. He was the first life who got to pass away in due time. I got to know him for 16 wonderful years. (Well, only 6 of those were wonderful for him.) (Everyone else i know died from some tragedy.)

Ttyl,
~Crow~

P.s. The last time i posted here there was a new format that had been used... which obviously there is a new one yet again Goes to show how long agao it was. I thought the old old format was so cute.