Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introduction

Its like us with dog hair. I run the vac every day, but still- if you wear black wool pants or something, and 3 of the 4 are mostly white- well its.. uh.. same thing..

welcome!
    your dogs are lovely - I had a greyhound for too short of a time. I know they are similiar yet vastly different I'm sure.
    looking forward to hearing about your babies
    I am Staci and I have Keegan a golden retriever and 2 kitties Kylie and Kloe
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Welcome to Pt! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you.. How do you post your dogs pictures to your signiture? or post? I know how to do pics now, much easier than using a outside server but I keep trying and its not working... I love the colors in this forum. I want to liven mine up too trying to keep up with you guys.. rofl..

Welcome to Pet Talk! PT is very addicting . Years ago I became pretty fascinated with the Borzoi breed when I learned a small portion of its history in a little dog breeds book I got from my grandmother. Very beautiful and big breed.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

ohhhhhhhhhhh I have already noticed its addictive.. I stayed up until midnight last night ( east coast time) and I get up at 4 or try to.. didnt this morning though.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    ohhhhhhhhhhh I have already noticed its addictive.. I stayed up until midnight last night ( east coast time) and I get up at 4 or try to.. didnt this morning though.. lol
    hmmmm......you will notice this happening alot!! he he he!! I take naps now!
    (shhh...dont tell hubby tho, or he will take away my computer!)
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    hmmmm......you will notice this happening alot!! he he he!! I take naps now!
    (shhh...dont tell hubby tho, or he will take away my computer!)
    ROFLLLL.. LOL.. Yea a nap was in order for me too!

Welcome to PT! I am a big fan of Borzoi's, they are such beautiful creatures and wonderful companions. You're so lucky to have the opportunity to have one.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

My dear dogs that have passed the rainbow bridge. . I do canvas. I take peoples photos of their pets they have, edit out things like old trash cans etc out of it, put it to canvas called a giclee which is french for millions of microscoptic ink dots applies to canvas. Here are some of my babies I did. ( including my collie that had a torn up wall in back of him Ch. Beckonridge Tri to Remember ( Captain) or the shepherd Ch. Beckonridge Host of Gold ( Midas. )
    Dogs never leave our lives- even yearsssssss later we fondly remember them!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh My!!!! Gorgeous Work!!You are very talented!! I am so jealous!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Welcome to the club . Everytime I'm on the computer, I'm on Pet Talk. On weekends I'm on PT as late as I can be until I just get too tired and have to shut her down. Those are very beautiful pictures by the way. Dogs are so precious.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

The process is actually very simple. We even took a 44 year old photo of my husband and his brothers and parents that was originally a 2x2 black and white photo ( with the waffle edges old time) taken with a brownie camera but it was scratched and folded. Took the scratches out and the fold, and finally after 40 years, you can see the faces and all clearly. You can either email the photo to [email protected] or mail to Canvas Creations Gallery 1950 W. Palmetto St. Florence SC 29501.
    Then they call with options like edits out of the photo ( we have had remove trash cans, riding mowers and yes even ex- husbands or wives..) then they email or mail a proof back.. Its that simple.
    Here is Hottie done in the process to look like an oil, as well a a Akita of a friend that is more photo realistic. When I opened Hotties, I almost cried. Keep in mind- the canvas looks 3d that a photo cant capture so really these pictures dont do it justice..
    Here is one of my daughter, now 20 telling me to wait a minute that was just a snap shot with a disposable camera. For the price of a good pair of shoes you can have one for over your couch, and a dust buster a small one.. Nooooooo kidding..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

its almost addictive
    Almost? It is very addictive LOL

Even more when you get to know everyone well on here.
    Your sign made me laugh, its such a bold statement lol.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

The process is actually very simple. We even took a 44 year old photo of my husband and his brothers and parents that was originally a 2x2 black and white photo ( with the waffle edges old time) taken with a brownie camera but it was scratched and folded. Took the scratches out and the fold, and finally after 40 years, you can see the faces and all clearly. You can either email the photo to [email protected] or mail to Canvas Creations Gallery 1950 W. Palmetto St. Florence SC 29501.
    Then they call with options like edits out of the photo ( we have had remove trash cans, riding mowers and yes even ex- husbands or wives..) then they email or mail a proof back.. Its that simple.
    Here is Hottie done in the process to look like an oil, as well a a Akita of a friend that is more photo realistic. When I opened Hotties, I almost cried. Keep in mind- the canvas looks 3d that a photo cant capture so really these pictures dont do it justice..
    Here is one of my daughter, now 20 telling me to wait a minute that was just a snap shot with a disposable camera. For the price of a good pair of shoes you can have one for over your couch, and a dust buster a small one.. Nooooooo kidding..
    How much are they for you to do one?
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee