Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

I am new to this forum and LOVE IT! I love how the catagories are seperated and learning how to do pictures and all. I am having soooooo much fun its almost addictive.. lol..
    Anyway about me: I started training dogs at a young age, and started training and showing German Shepherds by the time I was 20 . Doing a combination of obedience, police trained dogs and of course- confirmation.. I spend 20 years in the breed, but always admired the Borzoi, and finally got my first 18 years ago. Now I have 4- 2 showing, one retired, and one rescue.
    This forum is great. It doesnt jack pot dogs into one forum and I love the seperate subjects. I am still learning the ropes, but already hooked...
    I retired early at age 46 from the post office as a Supervisor, and I dont know who said retirement would be quiet.. Honestly, I think I am busier now than I was when I was working..
    I have a website www.beckonridgeborzoi.com . And thank you for all your wonderful responses..

Welcome Aboard!! I just adore your Borzoi's! they are gorgeous! such regal Dogs!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Welcome to PT!! Your dogs are gorgeaus!! I especially love Femka, she looks SO cute!! Sounds like you've lead an interesting life, sounds like fun to me! Yes, this site is VERY addicting, you'll enjoy it here.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    Welcome Aboard!! I just adore your Borzoi's! they are gorgeous! such regal Dogs!!
    I love your statement- if there arent creatures in Heaven, I dont want to go... rofl..

Almost addictive? Pfffft..it IS addicting

We're glad to have ya

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Quote Originally Posted by k9krazee
    Almost addictive? Pfffft..it IS addicting

We're glad to have ya
    TELLLLLLLLLLL ME ABOUT IT! and I love the features too.. Like its easier to load a photo from your computer without using a outside source, and alllllllll of you guys seem knowledgeable and there are breeders and showers on this forum, people that have trained dogs also as well as myself, and HOW we can put some information about ourselves but how much we want, and and.. POOF- ADDICTIVE!!!

A Warm welcome... to major addiction! I for one, don't want to be cured!
    Your dogs are absolutely gorgeous! I've been lucky enough to meet some Borzois, rare where I live, I think, and I'm so taken by their demeanor and elegance and beautiful coat!
    Thanks for joining our family! I hope you love it here!

Karen & Logan

I've been Boooo'd!

WELCOME!
    My name is Angie, and I am owned by 2 GSD rescues, Buddy (blk-n-tan) and Sierra (sable)
    What great pups you have!
    Hope to see more of you around here!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Thank you! Shepherds were my first love. I just think they are great!
    BTW- you are right- designer dogs can be adopted at your local shelter!

Welcome to Pet Talk! It's full of lots of learning experiences and tons of fun on the way My name is Makayla and I own... or I am rather owned by 21 beloved pets. Thank you for joining us and I'm glad you are already addicted!
    Beautiful Zois! Wow they are just gorgeous! Maybe you could go to PhotoBucket or Zoto and register, then upload some of your photos there so you can post them on PT. It's really easy and once you upload a picture just copy to URL that has the words [img] in front of it and then paste it on thread... and there we go
    I hope to see you around!!

I love love me, love my dog. I have a sign at my front door that states with a black and white of a borzoi- " This house is maintained for the comfort and security of my dogs.... ( picture) If you can not accept that, you can not accept us- so GO AWAY"...

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    I love love me, love my dog. I have a sign at my front door that states with a black and white of a borzoi- " This house is maintained for the comfort and security of my dogs.... ( picture) If you can not accept that, you can not accept us- so GO AWAY"...
    Lol too cute!

Welcome to Pet Talk!! Your dogs are beautiful!

what does "boo'd" mean?

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    I love it!!! I need a sighn of a bloodhound drooling!! "if you dont like drool, walk away now!" he he hehe hehe!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!