Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Application accepted - THEY'RE HERE!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach
    WOW!! What brought this on??
    It's all Ziggy Stardust's fault! Bob and I fell in love with her (for some reason we thought she was a he) but we were are so far away it just didn't make sense. So, that got us started thinking about babies for Pepper to play with. Cammie's only interest is sleeping and staying warm. Pepper wears Halo out (even though they are about the same age). Pepper is just a kitten at heart and she needs some playmates. She also is sad that neither Cammie nor Halo will headbutt her or let her headbutt them. And she wants to sleep in a kitten pile.

And you're right, if not these 2, there are many others needing good homes.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

They are so cute.Hope you get them.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

They are adorable! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98
    It's all Ziggy Stardust's fault! Bob and I fell in love with her (for some reason we thought she was a he) but we were are so far away it just didn't make sense.
    Wow! I had no idea that you had fallen in love with her. I'm glad that it got you thinking about adopting some more kitties though. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98
    It's all Ziggy Stardust's fault! Bob and I fell in love with her (for some reason we thought she was a he) but we were are so far away it just didn't make sense. So, that got us started thinking about babies for Pepper to play with. Cammie's only interest is sleeping and staying warm. Pepper wears Halo out (even though they are about the same age). Pepper is just a kitten at heart and she needs some playmates. She also is sad that neither Cammie nor Halo will headbutt her or let her headbutt them. And she wants to sleep in a kitten pile.

And you're right, if not these 2, there are many others needing good homes.
    If for some reason this falls through...see my link on Gable & Garbo!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

They are adorable! Good luck!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

OMG!!!......STUNNING Kitties!!!........ wishing you and us the best of luck, you so you can get them and us so we can see them often ;P
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

What A Wonderful Pair Of Absolutly Gorgeous Young Cats , And We Cant See Where You Would Be Refused .
    They Will Be Love Bugs With You, And You Will Share Thier Love For Years To Come.
    We Are Crossing Our Paws For You.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I think Mindy's on the left and Mork is on the right, but it is so difficult to know for sure! Let us know when you find out. They are both so absolutely adorable, and I can't wait to see more pictures of them. I'll be praying that your application for them is accpeted.

Deb
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Got a call back today from Michelle and Sue. They interviewed me over the phone and we've made arrangements to meet them this weekend. If all goes well (everyone gets a good vibe), we can bring them home for the weekend and let them start getting acquainted with our 3.

They are now 12 weeks old and are living with their foster family -- many cats, 2 dogs, a couple of kids. So, they should be used to about anything. Our house may even be too quiet for them. Michelle said that some kids were giving away the whole litter outside of Walmart. These are the last 2 to be adopted.

I expressed surprise that she was calling me back so quickly because they had several other families interested. We got put at the head of the line because we want to adopt them together, a few applicants want to declaw, and because they go to the same vet as we do. They called him and he gave us a glowing report!

Ooooooo, I'm getting so excited. I can't wait until the weekend!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO...................Start thinking of new names. hee hee

I happen to think the male is the short hair. Did you find out??

Good luck!! Can't wait for the verdict!!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Woohoo!!! I just love that update! I'm excited for you!!! I know what you mean about a playmate for Pepper. Its become increasingly obvious that Pouncer needs a playmate that understands his playstyle -- Allen's too lazy to wrestle much anymore, Harry overpowers Pouncer, Abby is terrified of him, and Flutter has recently begun to play with him. Poor Pouncer just wants to play! I wish I could afford a 6th cat just so my boy could have someone to wrestle with the way he wants to play - he seems so sad about nobody playing with him.

I had NO doubts you'd be the ones! CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

How exciting!!! Can't wait for this weekend for you either!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!