Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am new

Hi. I am new as well. Borzoimom sent me the link for this. We were both on the same forum. It might take me a bit to get used to how all this works. There is a lot more on here than the last one. But for a small intro. I have 2 dogs. A Toy Fox Terrier(Beacan) and a Papillon(Pippyn). I'm also a step mommy to 2 Siamese cats (Melba and Necco). I'm looking forward to being on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TFTpwnsYou
    Hi. I am new as well. Borzoimom sent me the link for this. We were both on the same forum. It might take me a bit to get used to how all this works. There is a lot more on here than the last one. But for a small intro. I have 2 dogs. A Toy Fox Terrier(Beacan) and a Papillon(Pippyn). I'm also a step mommy to 2 Siamese cats (Melba and Necco). I'm looking forward to being on this forum.
    OMG MY DEAR FRIEND!!!! Wait til you see how wonderful this site is.. It has sooo many more features than we had before and it takes a while to get use to alllllllllll the options but WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!
    Go down to the bottom of the page and you will see a drop down window of other catagories.. you will get the hang of it.. It doesnt jack pot dogs in one place which helps alot if you are looking for certain things..
    Last edited by borzoimom; 10-25-2006 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    Thank you. All 4 of those pics were taken at 10 months old.. ( they uh have grown since then) but as you can at even 10 months old, the brother is at my husbands head in height. They grow until 2 years. Three of the four at 4 foot tall at the head or close to it.. Here is my rescue. She is the smallest at only 32 at the shoulder, and 42 at the head.
    What a beauty I'm a nut for Zois...

Thank You!!!

Hi! I'm new here, too. I enjoyed looking at the pictures you posted of your Borzois...they are so adorable!

I LOVE your icon!!! Welcome!

Testing
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

hang in there- karen will fix it.. I had the same problem..

Testing
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THERE IS THE MIGHTY Pippyn!!!

Yup! Finally getting the hang of this.
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

leave beacon in signiture and decrease size. I see pippyn.. but not beacon..

there he is! I think.
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

Testing
    PERFECT! LOL.........

Hey guys, not everyone on the board checks here, so new posters may want to save and post intorductions in the specific section set aside for such in the GENERAL part of the board. People who don't always visit the dog side will also get to know you better that way. This is a section that more discusses breeds of dogs, etc. Just a heads up so you can get to know members from all the sections as well, not just those who visit the dog part.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

got that tft? and junes? and jackmillies?