Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Emma from Canada

Miss Emma from Canada

Emma is such a beautiful girl!!! I have a Maine Coon named William who would love to meet her I am sure - LOL! She is very lucky to have found you! I am so sorry to hear of her rough start in life. William came from a shelter so we don't know about his start in life. We have just made an oath that we will give him the best life possible. We adopted him in 1999 and he just celebrated his birthday on Friday (Oct. 20) so our big boy is 8 now. I hope that Emma continues to live a very long and happy life with her brothers and sisters and her obviously wonderful parents! Thanks for sharing her with us!

Emma

Emma,
    You are a very beautiful kitty! I love your coloring. I'm so sorry for the horrible start you had in life and that your litter mates weren't saved, but am glad somebody cared enough to bring you to the Vet, so you would have a chance at life. I'm even gladder that you found such a wonderful home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Dear, sweet Emma, what a joy it is to see your loving and cheeky face poking through those blinds at us. I bet you get away with just about anything that you want to do, don't you?

You are a very lucky girl to have such a great life now after such a horrible start, and how lucky your purrson is to be allowed to look after such a crazy and very beautiful perma-kitten!

I know you will have an extra-specia day today, sweetie, in celebration of your Cat of the Day honours. Enjoy!

Oh, Emma~ Your story just charmed me. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You are very special.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Morning Emma

Good morning Emma, your beauty stuck me, and your story touched me.
    I thought I would share a little story that your picture brought to mind. I run a business from my home and a few years back I got a little Maine Coon mix kitten from a shelter. One of my employees really enjoyed her and was amazed by the amount and length of the fur between her pads. As graphic designers, we often take a plain photo of a product and add a “drop shadow” to it to make it look like it is sitting on a surface, so that is what she named our Emlee’s toe fur - her drop shadows. I see that Emma also has beautiful white drop shadows. Enjoy her forever kitteness.

Miss Emma, you are a Miracle Cat to be the only one of your litter who is still with us.
    Thats a tragedy that you and your littermates were not taken in a shelter where you would have had a chance.
    Your Fellow Canadians send a Big Canuk MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Miracle Cat Miss Emma COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Your story made me laugh aloud!

Dearest Emma,

First of all, you are a little doll. I love the long fur between your toes! It appear that you may have permanent bedroom slippers! How cool!

The photo of you peering through the blinds just tickled me so. I have seen many a cat in that same pose. You go girl. Fun, isn't it?

I am thrilled that you found just the right family to take care of you for the rest of your life. You are one lucky girl.

Also, the name "Emma" has special meaning to me, so without having even seen your photo and story, I was in love with you.

Emma, I wish you lots of good wishes on this special day - being "The Cat of The Day" today. But with your "pursonality", I suspect every day is a special day for you and your family!

(((((((((((((((((((((((EMMA))))))))))))))))))))

Love and head bumpies from Vermont and all the campers!

gorgeous em

Your face!!..what an inviting gaze you have..like you are saying.."come play with me!!"...if i was there, darling i would..but Australia is a bit too far away to come over and play..so, seeing your beautiful face everyday will have to do!!...what a precious face..i have you as a permanent picture on my messenger..you make me smile em
    live a long, happy, deeply loved and embraced life emma ...Jujuboy

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Emma! What a beautiful perma-kitten you are with that sweet pink nose and your beautiful markings and those juicy feet! I want to squish you! Enjoy your special day as our COTD.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Pretty Lil Emma, you are a lovely little girl! Your beauty is awesome and your story inspiring. Live long, happy and healthy and play hard!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Darling little Emma! You were the fortunate one, being able to survive the ordeal you were subjected to early on . . . your brain damage has a positive spin, as it allows you to feel youth and vigor forever, and that sounds like a lot of fun for you, sweetheart! Congratulaltions on being our extra-special, kitten/cat of the day!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Miss Emma you are beyond CUTE!!!

That picture of you is just PRECIOUS!!!! ♥♥♥
    Who wouldn't love that sweet face peeking at them every day?
    What a fool who ever threw you and your siblings out was!!!

I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home and family now sweetie.
    Being a kitten forever is not a bad thing!!! You bring such love and happiness with you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    Would you have your guardian give you a big smooch on your little head from me?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Miss Emma

Like special needs children, special needs kitties are extra precious to those who have the insight and compassion to care. What a beautiful forever kitten Miss Emma has turned into. I am constantly saddened by the cruelty humans are capable of, the disrespect for life.
    Fortunately, there are also so many people on the planet who do care. Lucky little Miss Emma to have you!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Precious Emma!!! What a story!!! You are such a beauty!!! I am so glad you have a kind and loving home!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Greeetings to you dear, precious Miss Emma! Oh what a gorgeous girl you are and what a fighter, a true survivor!!! I'm heartbroken, hearing of your unspeakably cruel start in life, sweetheart! But blessedly, you found your guaridan angel, that person who will love and cherish you, unconditionally, all the days of your life! I'm so sorry your siblings were not as fortuanate as you, but for sure, they are among the most beautiful furangels to grace the Rainbow Bridge. And I'd bet they're looking down upon you this very day, sending down their love to you, so happy to know how very loved you are! Yes you are a "miracle kitty," dear Emma! And we are so pleased, so honored to crown you our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Sunday Cat of the Day! I hope you're enjoying an extra special day of celebration with your wonderful family, sweet baby girl! Please ask your Mom to give you bunches of extra hugs and kisses for me! Long and happy life to you, precious Emma!!!