Thread: The Kitty has landed!

The Kitty has landed!

I don't know what Amy was doing or how she ended up this way but she slept like this for HOURS! When I saw her like this, I am suprised that my laughing didn't wake her up. It looks like she was trying to do something and got tired and decided to take a nap before she finished.

The fall weather has arrived here and the temp is cooler at night than what it is in the summer months. That means problems for my little sweetheart. She really trembles bad now just about all the time, falls over even more than normal and has to take breaks when walking long ways. She only gets on the furniture when I pick her up and put her there. Eating her treats is almost impossiable because of the trembeling and her head bobing so bad but she comes to me often for me to pick her up and love her. Sometimes we just spen hours on the sofa with her happily purring her heart out while I pet her, talking and singing to her. Rie has her so spoiled to massages that I think that is what she comes to me for and she purs really loud when she gets her massages.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Lol, Amy how on earth did you end up like that in that position! What were you up to young lady! looks like something mischievous to me!
    I hope the winter weather doesn't mess with your disability too much, sending hugs and massagges to you through the PT forum!

Oh gee, couldn't you just spend all DAY watching kitty antics?! It certainly doesn't LOOK like a comfortable position but, if she slept for HOURS it must be! Maybe we should all try sleeping on our heads!

Poor little Amy! I'm so sorry the colder weather affects her like this. Glad she is getting lots of petting and massages from her mom.

Love, warmth, purrs, head-bumpies, more petting and massaging being sent to Amy from Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and especially her protege Elmer

Oh Laura, I'm so sorry Amy is having a tough time of it again - durn weather! You need to send her to Arizona with me where it's been near 80 every day so far. Cools down at night though. I think Peanut & CJ would love to have a little visitor.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Amy, you remind me of the photo of my brither as a toddler.....ASLEEP in his cereal bowl! (LOL) You are too adorable, no matter what position you are in.

Just When You Think That You Have Seen Every Cat Pose, A New One Comes Along.
    That Looks Like A Cat Yoga Exercise.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a funny picture. Looks like she was comforable enough though. I sure hope the colder weather won't be too hard on sweet Amy.

From Decker with Love

What on earth ... ?

Hugs and massages to you Amy! Poor girl, it hope she settles down again soon.

Oh my goodness Amy..however did you get yourself in such a spot
    that is really cute
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

Oh my goodness!! She looks so cute like that, though.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    The fall weather has arrived here and the temp is cooler at night than what it is in the summer months. That means problems for my little sweetheart. She really trembles bad now just about all the time, falls over even more than normal and has to take breaks when walking long ways.
    Laura ~ I can't remember if I've already asked you this, but have you tried a Snuggle Safe ? Cammie has bad arthritis. On cold mornings, she can be miserable. We nuke the Snuggle Safe in the microwave for 3 to 3.5 minutes (depending on your wattage) and it keeps her warm all night. We have noted a very big difference in her comfort level since we started using it. Maybe it would help Amy? I know nothing can "cure" her, but at least she might be more comfortable if she's warmer.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Laura, that is just too sweet! Bless her heart, she gave out before she could get herself situated! Give that girl some love for me, and I hope the winter months aren't too harsh on her!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!