Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where would you like to live someday?

Daylesford, Victoria, Australia - Hopefully in the next 12 - 18 months this will be happening .
    Sydney, Australia.

Thats all realy... well that is going to/ might happen.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I love living where I am, but I always felt if I were to move, it would be up towards New England, or maybe all the way over to England!

Hubby is dying to move South which will never happen unless my internal thermostadt resets itself - I'm always hot when our house is above 62 degrees!

Northern Wisconsin:

Black River Falls
    Ashland
    Hayward

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I think I could get used to live in Henley on Thames area, Oxfordshire quite easily.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'd like to move a little farther north and be Glaciers neighbor.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Wahhhh... No one wants to move to OHIO?!?
    But Why??
    LOL!!!

I do love where I live, I could never be without the changing seasons or be away from my family, but I would love to live in Alaska.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Russia.

I love the (Russian) dancing and it would be great to finally talk to some people who I could talk to without a translating dictionairy by my side , they would also probably have some great stories to tell.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

P.S. No chance of any PT meetings in Russia, are there???????

Quote Originally Posted by GreyhoundGirl
    Russia.

I love the (Russian) dancing and it would be great to finally talk to some people who I could talk to without a translating dictionairy by my side , they would also probably have some great stories to tell.
    Вы говорите на русском языке?

Louisiana

A freind of mine that I met on the eBay Katrina Disaster Board has just gone back to Louisiana. I just love the whole NOLA area. All the swamps and water, the foliage, the heat. Give it to me. Winter is coming and I hate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke_Corgi
    Вы говорите на русском языке?
    Srry, I just noticed someone responded to me.

OF COURSE ! And I love it.

Personally, I think I am the smartest person in the world for learnning it. It was VERY worth it. Now I write all my diarys and journals in it, it's my first language, but my brother (15) never bothered to learn it. SO he cannot read any of my privats stuff, because I write it all in Russian ! Muh ha ha ha. Never again shall he invade my privacy.

Now I have a question for you. Вы говорите на русском языке, или Вы переводили это онлайн?

BTW: If you try to translate that online, you will probably get the wrong question, I have checked out a lot of the popular translators, you would be very surprised at just how many mistakes the programs can make.

The main St of where i want to live (Daylesford, Australia).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Translation

Either you speak Russian, or you use a translation online.

Actually on giving it some thought there are two places I would like to at least try living there for a while Provo utah, except when its winter and there is snow there, brr too cold and San Diego, been to both and loved these places so much.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

On the Oregon coast, e.g. Bandon or a place like that. And I would like an old redwood house please