Thread: Mitsuki!!!!!

Mitsuki!!!!!

Blissful baby snug in your basket!!! Who would not be just exhausted after watching bugs and dancing like a bear!!! I am sure that desite being spoiled, you are very kind and lovong to your Mom and Dad!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh gosh, what a sweet pic we get today!!
    Mitsuki, you are one precious little cat, no doubt your humans love you so much!! I love your "Japanese" name!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Mitsuki, yopu are so lucky that your Guardians happened by that pet store, and fell in love with you.
    Now you have a Furr Ever Home where you can share your beauty and love with your people, who love you right back.
    The Found Cats all send a Mighty Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW To Mighty Matsuki COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a little cutie patootie in that red basket, snoozing after a long round of jumping and playing and keeping an eye on the bugs to make sure they stay in their place..... OUTSIDE! Mitsuki, you are just adorable!

Congratulation on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

To Mitsuki's Mom

What a cute as a button girl. I'm fostoring a little male right now that could be her twin. A bit of advice for Mitsuki's humans...as she came from a pet store, you should have her vet checked ASAP. Alot of these pet stores get their kittens and puppies from questionable ????? sources, especially here in Ontario....
    Thank you for sharing this little peanut with us this morning as COTD.

What a cute basketful of kitty! Mitsuki, you are just precious! How lucky you are and lucky your purrents are to have such a sweet, darling girl.

Have a mavelous COTD party and hopefully there will be lots of bugs and birds flying by for you to watch.
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

That cute kitty has a big smile! What a happy cat!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Mitsuki

Mitsuki,
    AWWWW! You are such an adorable little kitten. It sounds like you have lots of fun. Every kitten should have such a fun, care-free life. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What a darling basket-ful of kitty today on my monitor! Mitsuki, you are precious! I hope you have a wonderful Cat-of-the-Day and get lots of play time with your daddy's toes and then a nice long nap. Purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mitsuki

Mitsuki, what a darling little kitten you are! You look so comfy snuggled up in that basket; I just wish we could see a picture of those expressive eyes of yours! I bet you daddy just loves you more than anything--even when you are nibbling on his toes! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Mitsuki you are so adorable!!!

I don't think you could get any more comfy, right? I'm green with envy!!!
    Sounds like you have a very full and happy life brimming over with lots of love!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Kitty

Hi Mitsuki is adorable.. she looks just like my Rosie.. Rosie is tiny and eight years old.. I dont think she tops 6 lbs.. but has that tiny kitten face that your kitty has.Here Rosie is trying to stare down the new puppy.. Enjoy being the Cat of the Day.. very cute very cute.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi there precious Mitsuki! What a sweet, beautiful little doll baby you are! No wonder your parents couldn't resist your many charms! And what an enchanted life you lead, Mitsuki! It's not every kitty that has a Daddy as a best playmate and a Momma as her fave pillow! And of course you're spoiled rotten, just as it should be! Hope you're enjoying your Cat of the Day reign, sweetheart, filled with lots of extra toe biting and playtime with Daddy and "pillow talk" with Mom! Hugs and kisses to our most adorable and deserving honoree, Mitsuki!