Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, it's over...

Well, it's over...

High School that is.........I'm graduating tomorrow.......and I don't know whether to be happy or sad lol.

AMY! I didn't know you were going to graduate tomorrow?! Well! Congratulations Be happy and sad, or either.. be happy that you'll be done, but be sad that you're going to be moving on.. lol ya know, I'll be here and when you start college, you BETTER keep in touch with me!! I know I'm going to cry next year when I graduate.. - Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Yeah, I was kind of trying to pretend it wasn't happening lol. I'm pathetic. But then I had to realize it when we did the graduation practice yesterday. I'm going to be so nervous. I did get gold cords, and I get to sit on the stand. I'm just glad they didn't ask me to speak or anything, I'd kill them. Kristen has to read names. Haha!

I'm going to miss it all. Even though I never went to a single dance or football game...I had fun too. As long as I don't loose touch with Cassie or Melissa I'll be ok. I think I'll go and visit my art teacher or something next year too. Bleh, I still don't know what to do about college. What am I going to do with a degree in art? lol. I have no skills, I'm in idiot. Oh well, I guess idiots have to get a job too.

No I will never lose touch with ya, Rach. Maybe I'll even get to come and see you and your doggies when I'm no longer poor!

Its only a chapter in your life

Think of your life as a book, and hey, this is probably chapter, 4 or whatever number you would like to make it. On to the next chapter. And may those chapters get more exciting and filled with love and tenderness! And prosperity!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful time at your graduation!!!!

Graduation should be a joyous time for you, Amy!!! With your talent, I'm sure you will go far in life.

Best of luck to you!!!

Logan

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be both.. It is a wonderful experiance!!! I do hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow

Originally posted by wolf_Q
    Yeah, I was kind of trying to pretend it wasn't happening lol. I'm pathetic. But then I had to realize it when we did the graduation practice yesterday. I'm going to be so nervous. I did get gold cords, and I get to sit on the stand. I'm just glad they didn't ask me to speak or anything, I'd kill them. Kristen has to read names. Haha!

I'm going to miss it all. Even though I never went to a single dance or football game...I had fun too. As long as I don't loose touch with Cassie or Melissa I'll be ok. I think I'll go and visit my art teacher or something next year too. Bleh, I still don't know what to do about college. What am I going to do with a degree in art?
    Hey! I have a degree in Art - Illustration to be exact, a BFA. I am gainfully employed in the field, and have been since graduating college. There has never been a more exciting time to be an artist. With the advent of the World wide web, your art can be seen by people all over the world. And while engineers can make websites, they need artists make them usable, functional and good looking! (no offense to any engineers out there...)

I know more unemployed law school graduates than art school graduates!

You are graduating - be glad! No more of the same old, same old - the world is at your feet, and you do not need to lose touch with those you care about, either. Enjoy, be glad - it's called commencement because it's the beginning of something - life!

CONGRATS!

I know this Amy.. Whatever road life's journey takes you down, you will never lose your way. You are such a lovely young woman and I know that great things lay ahead of you! Change is always a little scary. But, you'll never change from the person you are. So, cry a little, laugh a little, remember the good times, stay in touch with those you care about and enjoy the ride! Congratulations to you sweet Amy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Amy! The whole world is a great big POSSIBILITY for you now. Never consider yourself an idiot. With your talent and generous spirit, you have a beginning a lot of graduates don't. I know because I was one of the ones that didn't have a clue. At least you know you will always have your talent to fall back on.

P.S. I am still wanting a portrait of my babies done by you!

Congrats Amy!! I know you'll go far in life... i know it. I can't wait to get Highschool over with... erm i don't want to go I'll be in 9th next year, i have a week left.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Congrats, Amy. Jeez it seems like a lifetime ago that I graduated high school. I wish you wonderful things as you move into a new chapter in your life. Yes change is scary. It's very normal to be happy and sad about graduation. It is the beginning of the rest of your life. Just know that you have great talent not only as an artist, but as an extreme animal lover.

Enjoy your graduation.

Originally posted by Kfamr
    Congrats Amy!! I know you'll go far in life... i know it. I can't wait to get Highschool over with... erm i don't want to go I'll be in 9th next year, i have a week left.
    KayAnn, if there's one thing that I would take back from my childhood, it was wishing school would end. I know you have probablly heard this before, but you should cherish those years. Honestly. One day when you are an adult you will wish you could go back to elementary, middle or high school! It's a great time, even though you have homework and some kids are jerks and school food sucks. You are a great young lady, I'd hate to see you wishing school would end.

You'll be fine in High School. I hope you actually love it.

Congratulations on your graduation! DOn't even dare to think that you're an idiod because you're not. You are talented and I'm sure that there are 100s of door open for someone like you.