Thread: Terrific Twiglet!

Terrific Twiglet!

What a beauty!

And you live in Borehamwood! I came from Buckinghamshire, so I know your neck of the woods well. And as for your name, well, I used to LOVE Twiglets and occasionally my sister still sends me some because I can't get them here!

Twiglet, you and your baby boy are just adorable and I wish you a long and happy life together under the English sun. (And drizzle...)
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

wow...cuddly!!

I took one look at your pic and saw myself just holding and cuddling you real close..what a chunky rabbit!! ...you are too cute...it's true what your owner says about your colour, a beautiful steely grey and how you play with your toys, she's a mother yet, still finds time to have a play...lol ...may you and your owner grow closer and closer...Jujuboy

There are two bunnies in this snap! I had to look closely in order to spot the little guy. Two Pets-of-the-Day in one! Twiglet and baby bunny, you are both precious and your coats are beautiful. Happy Pet-of-the-Day to you, Bunnykins and please enjoy your special day. I hope you get a delicious treat or play time today.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 10-18-2006 at 04:03 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Twiglet

Twiglet, wow! Bigger than the Jack Russell--that's amazing! You are a beautiful girl and obviously a very good mama to your baby. I would love to see you playing with your ball; I bet its just hilarious to watch You certainly deserve honors as Pet of the Day!

Twiglet you are stunning!!!

You are just adorable and your baby is too!!!
    What a wonderful picture of the two of you!!!♥♥♥
    I really enjoyed seeing it and meeting you today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful BIG bunnster girl you are Twiglet and your little son, such a cutie! I'll just bet you're the most awesome mum to your wee one, too! My eyes popped out of my head when I read you're bigger than your fursib JRT, Twiglet! Takes a big girl in size and spirit to keep up with a JRT, eh?! Now I love your name but we Americans are clueless re: this "twiglets" thing! Is it a snack? I wouldn't be surprised to learn you were named after something yummy! Congrats on your well earned day of honor, sweetheart! What a pleasure it was getting to know you and your family! Please, have your mom give you bunches of hugs and kisses for me!

Twiglet is so cute. I have a rabbit, and he is 2 y/o, but he is no where as big as Twiglet! Her little baby boy is sweet and cute too. She looks like she really adores him. Congratulations for being POTD!!!!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*