Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kermit

Kermit

Kermit, what a cutie you are and so colorful! It sounds like you live in a wonderful home. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a special day or should I say night since you sleep during the day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Seeing that cute little face, i HAD to read this POTD's story! Wow, what a cool little froggy! Kermit is stunningly handsome! Im glad he's in your excellent care, you seem to know a great deal about taking care of him. Having such a beautiful creature sing for me would be such a treat - a froggy serenade! Congrats on being our POTD.

Kermit what a cutie you are.You are a ham for the camera and i bet you have a beautiful voice.The next American Idol Kermit Congrats on POTD.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Such a stunning little froggie! I can see you love to pose for the camera! And that singing must be wonderful to hear. Could it be you are singing a love song, asking for a mate to join you in your paradise? Happy POTD!

Kermit

Kermit what a hadsomr frog you are and well taken care of. Enjoy being POTD and lots of crickets. My 9 year old frog Darwin sends a ribbit to Kermit.
    Sandy Frost

kermit

i'm so glad to hear how well kermit is being cared for. i used to work in a pet store and i have lots of experience with all animals, especially exotics. it always frustrated me when people didn't care for their reptiles correctly.
    so congrats to kermit for being potd and to his owner who cares for him!

Kermit, you are no less than amazing. It surely looks as though God hand painted you - and then gave you the gift of song.

What a wonderful story to read the first thing on a Monday morning.

I can't say it any better than my friend gini! Wow, exquisite, spectacular, breathtaking...there aren't enough words to adequately describe your beauty! And you sure know how to pose for the camera, don't you Kermit? What's most gratifiying is knowing that such a magnificent creature is in the loving care of a knowledgeable and devoted guardian! Congratuations to you and your proud person on your Pet of the Day props, precious Kermit! Now crank up that froggie serenade and enjoy your day of honor and every day of your blessed life!

Kermit,

You sure are a most handsome little frog, as soon as POTD came on the screen there you where posing so good for the camera and with those stunning colours full of beauty, I would love to hear you sing lol.

Congratz on being pet of the day because you dam well desurve it!

Kermit you are beautiful!!!

I'm so glad you took time out of your busy life to pose for us so we could all admire you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit,

I am a Frog Lover~~But I've never had a Real Live Pet Frog in my house since I was a little kid!! I noticed you, peeking at me on the top of the page so I clicked onto you, and , low and behold, you "jumped " right onto my screen!!!
    I am capitvated with your docile personality and greatly impressed at how you have adapted to living in captivity!!!!

Oh Kermie, How I would soooo enjoy hearing you Sing~~~

Kermit

Wow, well today is certainly the day for beautiful eyes on Pet Talk!
    Kermit, you are a beautiful frog and that picture of you is absolutely amazing! Your owner definitely takes good care of you and it sounds like you live in the lap of luxury--no wonder you sing to him (her?) every night!
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Kermit is very cute. He looks so happy and content in the picture. It's so great that you know so much about Kermit. I'm sure you have to commit a lot of time to owning a pet like Kermit.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

What a musical jewel you are, Kermit! Congratulations on being chosen Pet of the Day - hope it puts an extra song in your sweet little froggy heart!

stunning kermit!!

how gorgeous you are!!...with those big googly eyes and beautifully painted colours...colours only a Creator could create..such intelligent design!!! ...how dedicated is your owner to care for you so thoroughly and tenderly, and your "thankyou song" just for your owner, in caring for you so well!!...here's hoping you both have a long friendship and that your bond grows more and more!!!....Jujuboy