I sent this out in an e-mail earlier to my many net friends and I know it does'nt really apply to any in here as your all such awesome Pet Owners that either adopt from a Shelter, Rescue Group, Reputable Breeder or perhaps you have been life myself and taken in an Orphan that was once on the streets. I just thought id pass it along and share it so the word can continue to be spread about Puppy Mills...

E-mail message : As I post this message I wipe tears from my eyes seeing what these poor animals have gone through & continue to go through on a daily basis if we don't all get together and take a stand for the 4 legged animals that don't have a voice then the cruelty and horrific living environment they are in will continue to go on for years to come... Please "DON'T BUY FROM PET STORES" Your helping support Puppy Mills... While they might look cute and very tempting to want to buy just picture in your mind what life his or her's Mother is living just for you to have this Cute Puppy... Is it really worth it to know you contributed to her suffering ??? http://www.hua.org/PrisonersofGreedweb.mov

Animals are my passion in life and I hate to see for them to suffer in such a horrible way.. So many sweet loving dogs can be found at your local shelters that are in need of forever homes. Why not save a life and take home a rescue dog petfinder.com ?? The difference you can make in a rescue dogs life will come back to you a thousand times over & then some....

~Peace, Blessings and spread the word for the "Hope" of this world....~

~Martelle aka Celtic Dreamer~