Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sigmund!

Sigmund!

Hello Sigmund, what a brave boy you are, you sound so courageous.
    It's so lovely that you have a loving family who love you very much.
    Happy Cat Of The Day! from Kate, Jack & Sunny!

Sigmund, you are awesome (and so are your purrents!) Congratulations on your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

WHAT a sweet boy! Happy COTD!!

Sigmund

Sigmund,
    You are a very handsome kitty! I'm so glad you don't let your blindness stop you from having fun and enjoying life. None of my cats are disabled in any way (I wouldn't love them any less if they were) but I was born blind, due to my mother being exposed to German Measles while pregnant with me. Fortunately doctors did an operation to restore my sight when I was 6 months old and I have 25% vision. I'm still "legally blind" and can't do some things, like drive a car, but I have adjusted to my disability and when one sense is weak, the others make up for it. I'm sure Sigmund's other senses are extra sharp. Anyway, congratulations to Sigmund on being cat of the day!

Thanks to everyone for all their kind words about our wonderful boy. It was such a wonderful treat to wake up and see his picture at the website this morning. He really is the kindest, most gentle, bravest love.

He seems to be very excited about his Cat of the Day honor. We've been fielding his many congratulatory phone calls all morning.

Sigmund's Mummy and Daddy

Sigmund, what a handsome lad you are! You are perched there with your lovely coat and piercing green eyes; no one would know that anything was wrong with you. And, from what your meowmie and pawpie write, you act that way, too! Now YOU have a wonderful outlook on life. Just go on about your business and everything will fall into place.

I'm so happy you are in a loving, caring furrever home. And, you are awfully clever to know that you get exactly 3 treats every day! (I wish I could teach my Archy that little fact of life)

Have a wonderful day today as our COTD. Get lots of scritches and maybe an EXTRA treat?

Congratulations, sweet Sigmund!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Sigmund, you are a cat prince and you seem to enjoy your library even although you are blind.

We have an under cover snuggler here too- aren't they the best?

Sigmund should be a lesson to people who complain about small things in thier lives.
    Sigmund has learned to live iwth his blindness, and knows that sitting around crying will do no good.
    The Found Cats and I send a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For SUPER SIGMUND, OUR NEW ABD BRAVEST COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sigmund you are adorable!!!

What a sweet face! I'm so glad you are enjoying your life and loving family sweetie. It was a real treat for me to see your wonderful picture and meet you today.

Welcome to you and your family to Pet Talk. It would be nice if your humans would join us under Cat General and share more of you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigmund, you sure are a very handsome boy and I'm glad that you're able to get around so well. You're also very intelligent and I too wish that my cats would be able to count their greenie treats and know when they've had their share. Congrats on being COTD!!! Enjoy your day in the limelight.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Siegmund! What a wonderful courageous boy you are, and very handsome! I'm very impressed with you!

I'm glad you and your family found each other, and we hope your purrents will join us here, so we can hear more about you, and see your beautiful face again.

Get spoiled today, and every day!

Kisses and scritchies from,
    Fister & his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello there handsome! What an extra special Sunday honoree graces our screens this Sunday! Sigmund, you are one amazing feline, so courageous and brave, enjoying your family and every moment of life to it's fullest! You may be sightless but those beautiful eyes of yours radiate nothing but love and warmth. As they say, the eyes are the windows to the soul It was great to hear from your Mom, too!!! I'm so happy to know you and your family and many adoring friends and fans are reveling in your Cat of the Day honors! You and they all have every reason to be proud! So, party on Sigmund and enjoy your reign and every day of your wonderful life!
    Congratulations to our most inspirational, most deserving, EXTRA special Sunday Cat of the Day!

Sensational Sigmund!!!!

What an example of courage you are!!! Your intrepid nature is inspiring!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

You have brought such joy to everyone that has had the pleasure of meeting you, beautiful Sigmund! You have been honoured as our extra-special, inspirational COTD, so you have reason to celebrate by running up and down the stairs, and receiving treats . . . hope it doesn't throw your counting off too much if by chance you get more than 3 today; afterall, it is a special day for you, darling, and you deserve all the treats and snuggling you can tolerate! You set an extraordinary example for us all, Sigmund! Blessings to you and yours.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Seeing The Cat of the Day , with such Clarity, promted me to type how very wonderful He made me feel.

Sigmond, You are not only Beautiful~ on the inside~ But so Beautiful on the Inside too!!!

You are a Pet Talk Cat of the Day I see!!!!! I might have known!!!

Congratulations Sweetheart!!!!!