Thread: Captain Jack, the Pi-Rat! Arrrgh! ;)

Captain Jack, the Pi-Rat! Arrrgh! ;)

Ship-shape greetings to a brave rat (and praises to his adopted family)! May you both continue to bring great happiness to each other. Your story certainly made my day a happy one!

It even seems the pet store's heart was in the right place, since requiring the $25 purchase of supplies may have been a way to help ensure that "Willie's" new parent was going to take their role seriously.

I hope your voyages on the seven seas are both safe & profitable, and may you live a long life and have many exciting tales (tails?) to tell us landlubbers who can only dream of living the pi-rat life!
    Last edited by Muad'Dib; 10-15-2006 at 03:33 AM.
    "On the web, nobody knows you're a pet!"

'Eye!' Cap'n

I love this story and how you were able to rescue your special friend!

Congrats!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

What a heart warming story. Captain Jack, you got it made, you lucky guy!

Great story! Kudos to you for bringing home Captain Jack! May you have many happy times together.
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Captain Jack you are wonderful!!!

Such a brave heart in such a little body!!
    I loved reading your great story and seeing your sweet picture!♥♥♥

I hope you and your wonderful loving family have smooth sailing from now on!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today.
    May the adventures continue for a long long time!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahoy Matey!!! Oh Captain Jack, you've captured our hearts! What a heartwarming tale of rescue, what a touching tribute You are more precious than words can describe Captain Jack and I'm so thrilled to know that such a deserving creature found his way home! And I don't for minute believe it was mere happence either! For sure a higher power brought you and your devoted guaridan together; what a heavenly match! And kudos as well to the pet store for giving you a second chance at a happy life! Cuddles and little kisses to you sweet Captain Jack, our high sailing, most deserving, EXTRA special Pet of the Day! Hope you're enjoying your day in the spotlight CJ. You certainly brought a smile to our Sunday! Long and happy life to you,sweet one!

How wonderful that just the right person came to your rescue, Captain Jack! Sounds like you are living the life you so deserve, and to top it all off you are now our deserving POTD, to be admired and cherished by all. CongRATulations!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

congRATulations, Captain Jack! =D
    You're such a special boy, and I'm glad I got to see you as POTD today!
    I must agree with your owner... who couldn't love a rat such as yourself?! You're so very handsome!
    I hope you have a wonderful time on this special day!

Jack is so adorable! I use to have a black hooded rat, and they can be such funny little animals... I love the fact that he's hairless; it makes them look even more cute! Captain Jack is the perfect name for him..especially since he is missing an eye. It's just like he is a real pirate!!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Ahoy, Captain Jack!

Fair wind to ye, matey, and a toast in the finest Jamaican... or I guess we'll make it the finest Swiss!

Love, Columbine

aww captain jack

what a precious bundle of a hairless, one-eyed rat that you are!!! .. you are too gorgeous...your are a survivor, i see it in your eye (oops..lol)..live long oh brave rat!!..conquer life and may goodness and peace follow you closely for the rest of your adventurous life...all you need now is a wee, little toy parrot sitting on your back...he he he ....God Bless you and your owners..(specially coz they had compassion for you and HAD to take you home!!!) ....Jujuboy