Thread: Emma (now 6 months) is on vacation!!!

Emma (now 6 months) is on vacation!!!

Yesterday, my mother and Reinhold left for the North sea island Foehr, where they're going to spend their vacation, and they took rottie girl Emma with them. Rocky, who is too old to travel, is staying at home, and is looked after by the girl who's working in the restaurant while my mother and Reinhold are away, and by me. (I'm also looking after kitty girl Peggy who has to stay in the house while her folks are away).

Anyway, when my mother called, she told me that Emma is a very good girl. During their trip to the North sea, she didn't complain at all and spend all the time in her box. She was also behaving well on the ferry and in the restaurant. The only problem was that she first refused going potty because of the unfamiliar environment, but now it's working. She was also a bit confused yesterday, but meanwhile, she has settled down in her new (temporary) home. I figure she's also missing Rocky a bit, as she's usually very focussed on him.

Rocky, however, seems to enjoy his time off as a daddy, and also the cats, Peggy and Dino, seem to be happy to have a break from her.

I took some photos of Emma and Rocky last weekend and I will post them later, and I really hope my mother will take some photos of her on the beach!! I really wonder if Emma will like the waves, but so far, she was afraid of them.

Kirsten

I cant wait to see pictures of them!!!
    Im so glad to hear that Rocky is still doing ok. And i bet Emma is getting big by now!

Oh yes, Emma is VERY big now! Here are the new photos. And I hope my mother will take some photos of her while they are on Foehr.

Kirsten

Kirsten, looked at the link, and Emma is such a beautiful young rotti-girl! I love seeing pictures of her and will keep checking back for "vacation" photos. I think thats really cool that she got to go with them on a "vacation"! I'll bet she gets alot of attention wherever she goes!

I hope they'll take lots of photos of her!

Yesterday my mom told me on the phone that Emma was hunting a bird and ran into to a tidal creek, and she totally panicked. She had probably thought it was just a puddle. LOL Now she's staying away from the water!

Kirsten

Aww, Emma sounds like a goof but she's so cute. It sounds like she's having a wonderful trip! I hope your mom shares some pictures with you.

Kirsten~~ Dorothy here~~~~ I looked at the adorable tranformaton named, "Emma" , yesterday.

You mentioned that Rocky is enjoying his time off as DADDY , and I'm wondering if you could squeeze in a few "special poses" of him and Peggy while Sweet Emma is on vacation!!!

Of course, I'll be looking forward to seeing how Emma behaves when she gets back home to her normal routine!!!