Thread: Colin

Colin

Congratulations, handsome Colin. You are a great cat of the day!

Colin, make sure your human has her priorities straight! You FIRST, then that typing or reading! Ha ha, I love that, my cats are the ame. Happy COTD, extra scritches and treats for you!

Colin

Colin,
    You are such a handsome kitty! Cats sure love those ring toys. I'm glad you are having fun and also that you have a human that loves you so much. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Michael and Miquelito welcome the return of Cloin, as they being Orangies think that Orange Cats rule.
    They think, as do I that Colin is one Cool Cat , and a fine Companion Cat to warm your heart, and home.
    The Found Cats, especially the afore mentioned Orangies and Orangie Angels send an Owesome Orangie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW to Cosmic Colin COTD!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Colin

I have a feeling Colin is happy you are his mommy. A match made in heaven. Much continuted happiness to you both.

Colin you are adorable to the MAX!!!

What a sweet picture of you with your paw in your toy!!!
    I really enjoyed seeing it and meeting you today. It's always nice to see a "neighbor" from Missouri honored as one of our special Cats.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Colin. When I saw your photo on my monitor I figured you for a big, mellow tabby guy. Then I read your bio ... how wrong I am! You are a very handsome orangie. Ask your purr-son to pet you for me. I bet you are a lot of fun to have around and it sounds like your human is very blessed to have you. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweet kitty boy! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Colin you look exactly like my angel cat Cody. Your mommy is very lucky that you moved in to make her days more fun and furfilling. I'm glad your mom forgave you for the lamps. I've gone through a few lamps myself. Happy Cat of the Day!

Diane &
    Gracie, Ally, and Cody Angel

Colin is very pretty. I love his color!

Hey there adorable Colin!!! Oh, I recognize that toy! hehehe A "must have" for every well stocked kitty household! Now onto that face, oh how sweet are you! And just as spunky and full of life and love as you are handsome! I'm so happy you found your way to your lovin' mommy, Colin! What a heavenly match; she is truly blessed to have a furkid as loyal and loving as you! Congrats on your well earned day celeb, Colin! What an awesome and most deserving Cat of the Day you are Hope you've got your ring toy out today, enjoying lots of extra fun time, hugs and treats!

A very handsome ORANGEMAN to make our day!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Wow

What a fantastic looking cat. I don't usually like this colour too much, but Colin is really special. What a very sweet face and beautiful nature he has. I wish you many very happy years together.

Congratulations

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix