Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: peeing on the rug...

peeing on the rug...

Hi,
    me and my friend are taking care of a blind man's dog. Well, that dog is much more sicker (irronically) that its owner, and last weekend my friend forgot to take him out for more than 48 hours and when I came back it was just to see the nice-big-expensive rug full with...you now. Anyways, not only we couldn't clean it perfectly, since than the dog pees from time to time on the carpets or the floor even if we come on time! What to do? It's suck a mass!!!

First my suggestion is a wet dry vac using capet cleaner. Unless you have a steamer available. And a SURE fire stain and smell remover is a combination of HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, BAKING SODA AND HANDSOAP on the entire spot it is on. Not only will it remove the stain but any smell too.
    Tim ~ Majestic Collies

"Just when you think there are no Angels, a Collie comes into your life"
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
    but by the moments that take our breath away"

GIVE ME THE HELPLESS, THE LOST, THE HOMELESS LITTLE ONES STRUGGLING TO LIVE; SEND THESE WEAK,
    ABANDONED LIVES TO ME, I OFFER HOPE, CARE, WARMTH AND MOST OF ALL LOVE,

Pledge of a Rescue Worker

He keeps using the rug because there are still enzymes in the rug. Do as suggested above, another good cleaner that removes enzymes is Nature's Miracle (you can buy a tub for a carpet cleaner vac). You can scrub and scrub and scrub until the stain and smell are gone to YOU, but the dog still smells the enzymes. Make sure to clean the area thoroughly and take him outside on a schedule. If the dog is sick, take him to a vet to make sure he doesn't have any bladder problems?

facebook

Do you leave in LA?
    Don't measure love with Pulse Generator

If the dog was left alone for 48 hours, does that mean that he had no
    food or water for 48 hours? Forget the darned rug, what about the animal?

I feel sorry for the man, if you two were the only ones he could turn to.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by dorontac
    Do you leave in LA?

Yes I do live in LA, Y do you ask?

And BTW, food and water was not the problem cause he can have them any time he wants, but the taking out was the thing...

I'm confused. From what I understand no one took this dog out for 48 hours and you are upset because it went to the bathroom on a rug? If I were confined for 48 hours and had no access to a bathroom I would go on the rug too!

I sure hope that I read it wrong!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Sorry but I have to say that it really abuse, the poor dog must have surely suffered. Your lucky if you don't end up with a huge vet bill for a uri.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Do you leave in LA?
    LOL dorontac!

Something doesn't seem right about the initial post......I mean it appears that this person began this post to see what replies they could get for a silly sounding story. I may be wrong but it looks like a prank post to me.

I don't know...I wouldn't be so judgmental. If it was happen to me I would also be pissed off (...) from this rug thing. Of course the dog is more important, but you know, not all people share this common sense.
    Anyway, hanalas, I've asked about LA because you can call for carpet cleaning www.carpetcleaningla.com to come. I've heard the're really good. I believe that's the minimum you can do now...
    Don't measure love with Pulse Generator

I don't know...I wouldn't be so judgmental. If it was happen to me I would also be pissed off (...) from this rug thing. Of course the dog is more important, but you know, not all people share this common sense.
    Anyway, hanalas, I've asked about LA because you can call for carpet cleaning www.carpetcleaningla.com to come. I've heard the're really good. I believe that's the minimum you can do now...

Thanks for your help! They really did a great job!

Talking

Isn't it lucky that one new poster with a problem happened to live in the same location as another new poster who could recommend a great carpet cleaner? What are the odds against anyone being that lucky?

right, and if you notice, look at their signatures ( don't click on them) they both have links directing you to other sites to buy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikki
    Isn't it lucky that one new poster with a problem happened to live in the same location as another new poster who could recommend a great carpet cleaner? What are the odds against anyone being that lucky?
    My EXACT thoughts too I did check out the 2 posters signed up on the same day too Must be luck....huh

???

Quote Originally Posted by signorelli21
    right, and if you notice, look at their signatures ( don't click on them) they both have links directing you to other sites to buy stuff.
    Shouldn't we just have this whole thread deleted then on the basis that it seems like a very cleverly desguised scam?

I didn't know what the jokes were about until it was pointed out.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.