Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy! Howdy!

*hugs*

Welcome Back! :d:d:d

Welcome Back Laura! Jack Sunny and I have missed your posts and pictures of your wonderful fur kids, hope you had a good time away, but no doubt you're back where you belong with your babies!

Kate

a good idea

oh I was just thinking...maybe a kitten for on board the boat could be a good thing. he/she will provide much company for you and/or others,help catch any "critters" that should not be onboard (mice ),eat up any leftovers, gee ,...there is so many things that they could "help" you all with....especially missing your own cat family. I think it sounds like a good idea...if only the captain will agree

PS: maybe then he will agree that they are alot more intelligent than he thinks they are now
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

What a great welcome back you got! That must have made you very happy.
    Nice to "see" you.

Welcome Home!!!!

It's good to see your Posts again!!!!

Hey Laura!!

I am soooo happy to see that you are home - it always feels so good to read that you are back at home again - each time!

I loved the story of the captain and of your babies greeting you. Of course they know who you are. I just got the biggest smile reading this and seeing/hearing it in my mind's eye

(((((LAURA))))))

WOW! Looks like this is the best homecoming ever! So many welcome backs! Thank you all for the warm homecoming! I will get pictures soon as I open my luggage and get the camera out.... so far, the luggage was just dumped on my bedroom floor (unopened) and I haven't even thought about getting stuff out of them yet..

I woke up this morning with Samantha laying on me purring, Amy and Giz we close by laying on the floor, waiting for me to get up. I LOVE the first morning back and waking up with them... There is no way I can describe that feeling, warm, cozy, wonderful, HOME, sheer happiness? Just to mention a few....

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Welcome home, Laura. You are always missed during those 28 days you are gone, by us, and obviously, your babies, too!

Someone mentioned having a cat on the boat. Laura, you probably don't know this story, but years ago, in 1984, I had been at the beach with my family and was headed back to NC to go back to work, and I stopped to buy some seafood at a local seafood market to take home with me. There was this precious little black and white kitten, and of course, I ended up taking her with me. She was eating a jelly doughnut when I saw her and the guys at the market said that she had been dumped there, along with a sibling, a week or so before. They actually took her out on the shrimp boat with them, every day! Therefore, I named her "Shrimp Boat"!! I always thought that those big tough shrimpers were heroes to take such good care of a tiny little girl like that.

Logan

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

WELCOME HOME LAURA!

Glad you are back and have been welcomed home with open.... uh, paws????

Welcome Back,and its great to see how the Found Cats all gather around to see you, and welcome you back, like Dolly where you belong.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Howdy! Howdy!

Great to hear from you again, Laura! It's just not the same around here when you're away. Tummy rubs to your furkids from me.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I forgot to mention I really, really appreciate the ones who have put links into their response for the things I have missed.. It just makes catching up so much easier! There is just to much to look at when it is 28 days worth that you just have to miss so much! THANKS!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!